Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Home Depot

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    HD sends me an e-mail asking me to check out their weekly flyer. When I click on the link it asks me to allow HD access my location, or enter my zip code. I do this then the sale items pop up.
    WTF, If you know that I live South of I-10 why are you then pushing snow blowers on me. I seriously doubt my local store will have any. And, It's not something I asked Santa to bring me.

T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    I keep getting email notices from some "agent" of McAfee that my annual subscription for up to three pc's has been successfully renewed - and charged to my Visa - in the amount of $299.99. Funny, since I've not had a McAfee subscription in about 10 years ... and the going rate for an annual service on 5 pc's is around $30-$35 per year for new customers & +/- $110 for renewal.

Cajun Camper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Lafayette, La.
    I keep getting email notices from some "agent" of McAfee that my annual subscription for up to three pc's has been successfully renewed - and charged to my Visa - in the amount of $299.99. Funny, since I've not had a McAfee subscription in about 10 years ... and the going rate for an annual service on 5 pc's is around $30-$35 per year for new customers & +/- $110 for renewal.
    I get the same thing & have never had McAfee.

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    I get the same thing & have never had McAfee.
    I get those too. Today I got 3 calls asking me to change my Medicare provider. I am not now, nor have I ever been on Medicare.

I get several calls a week for extended auto warranty. My truck still has 30,000 miles left on factory warranty. Plus a couple calls for alarm systems. The newest ones are for a service to answer my phone calls. I'll keep my voice mail.

jkingrph

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2007
    It seems like I get several of those kind of emails weekly, saying I have been renewed and charged, when I have never had such a subscription. I just forward to phishing@ my internet subscriber and delete. I used to check credit card account and no activity. Scammers, wish i could get my hands around their throats.

T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    It seems like I get several of those kind of emails weekly, saying I have been renewed and charged, when I have never had such a subscription. I just forward to phishing@ my internet subscriber and delete. I used to check credit card account and no activity. Scammers, wish i could get my hands around their throats.
    Ditto!

T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    New Text Scam - Wife's Cell Phone -twice today.
    Touts New Wal-Mart holiday gift give-away - confirm shipping address to receive this freebie.

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    New Text Scam - Wife's Cell Phone -twice today.
    Touts New Wal-Mart holiday gift give-away - confirm shipping address to receive this freebie.
    I used to get those kind of calls at work all the time.. I had the Attorney Generals address taped to the wall above my desk.
    "My name is Jeff Landry. My address is........"

Reactions: Cbt
    Top Bottom