Who all is going to vote??????? Something to help you out.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The registrars are expecting 43% voter turnout. That is pathetic for a midterm with so much on the line. It really shows how defeated we are at the hands of these clowns! :(

Instead of being apathetic about these scumbags in these offices, we should have 100% voter turnout throwing them in the street!

They are all garbage; but I guess the bright side of this is, the majority of stay at homes will be registered democrats.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Check out the GEAUX VOTE smartphone app- it's a free app offered by the Louisiana Office of the Secretary Of State.

Handy as hell quick reference. It allows you to view your sample ballet, and make choices on it to bring with you so you don't spend a lot of time in the voting booth. Also has all the other important info regarding your polling place, list of your reps, etc.

It even lets you view election results as they are updated, right from the app.

RedOne451

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2012
    Gus, thanks for starting this thread and thanks to all who added links. The wife and I went through the ballot last night and read all of it together.

How many times can I vote...?

Log Island

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    What has always frustrated me in the past is how things are worded.....you don't want it to pass, you vote "no", only to later realize that by voting "no" means that you DO want it passed.

What really pisses me off is how these elected officials treat the State Constitution like it's some kids' treehouse club "rule book"; that it can and should be changed at every whim....the majority of these do not need to be included in the State's Constitution...

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    What has always frustrated me in the past is how things are worded.....you don't want it to pass, you vote "no", only to later realize that by voting "no" means that you DO want it passed.

What really pisses me off is how these elected officials treat the State Constitution like it's some kids' treehouse club "rule book"; that it can and should be changed at every whim....the majority of these do not need to be included in the State's Constitution...

That is not the case on the amendments currently on the ballot. Vote no means no.

Top Bottom