WHO declares global emergency over monkey pox

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    But I'm no homo, so I no care.
    7ab1efa3909a9d8444aef74ce675805e.jpg

4436030f05040a6b2d437705c85082a9.jpg

Last edited:

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    I’d look at the kids Birthing People to see if they are infected. It may be speed by Chest feeding.
    Is N.O. going to shut down Decadence Festival in September to Slow the Spread?
    I’d look for a spike in DC & Delaware.
    58C47B43-EA90-4935-9354-D4DAB178DAB4.jpeg

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    Could Monkey Pox be the wrath of God?
    There was a lot of talk like this when the AIDS epidemic began. Lots of jokes (pre-internet, so no memes) and such - until it made the jump into the heterosexual world.

Monkey pox will likely eventually make the same leap - first to some bisexual, then into their female partner, then to the rest of the world. An insidious thing about Monkeypox is that it can be transmitted by contaminated clothing or bedding - this is likely how those two kids came down with it. At some point someone like a maid in a No-tell Motel will get infected and bring it home. This sort of thing happened with AIDS when people started getting it from the dentist's office or from blood transfusions.

At least it doesn't have the mortality rate that AIDS had - and some of us have immunity to Monkeypox from our childhood smallpox vaccinations (or so I'm told).

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    There was a lot of talk like this when the AIDS epidemic began. Lots of jokes (pre-internet, so no memes) and such - until it made the jump into the heterosexual world.

Monkey pox will likely eventually make the same leap - first to some bisexual, then into their female partner, then to the rest of the world. An insidious thing about Monkeypox is that it can be transmitted by contaminated clothing or bedding - this is likely how those two kids came down with it. At some point someone like a maid in a No-tell Motel will get infected and bring it home. This sort of thing happened with AIDS when people started getting it from the dentist's office or from blood transfusions.

At least it doesn't have the mortality rate that AIDS had - and some of us have immunity to Monkeypox from our childhood smallpox vaccinations (or so I'm told).
    You thought AIDS was bad... Well, I'll let you hear it from the pastor himself.

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    The head of the WHO has asked "men who have sex with men" to consider having less sex in order to prevent or slow down the spread of monkeypox. Haven't seen it much in the media but, as mild as the suggestion is, something like this could have stopped AIDS in its tracks. The problem is that there is a severe lack of willpower and self-control in much of that group.

https://time.com/6201232/who-monkeypox-guidance-sex/

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

One of the biggest factors that contributed to the ‘jump’, as you call it, was the plot to have HIV infected individuals donate blood. The practice went unchecked for quite some time in fact. Reportedly, it was thought that the medical community would care more about curing the disease if it weren’t limited to homosexual males.

Top Bottom