Who is paying for these weekly COVID testing ??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    Who is actually paying for the COVID test for those persons that have not or refuse to get the shot so as to get the vac card?? Is it the individual or is public tax money being used. As in some type of public employee =school teacher or any other public employee?? What about private employees?? Even if the test are free of charge for those being tested them who is footing the bill. Just wondering. ..And with the POTUS threating to pull federal support dollars from any care facality that receives medicare care payment to those that workers are not fully vaccinated. .................................. drill sgt.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Who is actually paying for the COVID test for those persons that have not or refuse to get the shot so as to get the vac card?? Is it the individual or is public tax money being used. As in some type of public employee =school teacher or any other public employee?? What about private employees?? Even if the test are free of charge for those being tested them who is footing the bill. Just wondering. ..And with the POTUS threating to pull federal support dollars from any care facality that receives medicare care payment to those that workers are not fully vaccinated. .................................. drill sgt.

Not sure but I’d guess grants from tax dollars. I do know that at the current rate of infection, in a lot of schools, it’s not going to matter because the majority of teachers and students will be home sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012

My company requires employees to provide evidence of being fully vaccinated or by taking a test X times a week. The test is paid for by our company. They bought many thousands of test kits in bulk.

I've traveled outside of the US rather recently and I had to pay for tests to reenter the US.

I imagine many folks who need tests to go places will have to pay for it themselves unless they lie to their insurance company and tell them they want the test because they have symptoms.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    My company requires employees to provide evidence of being fully vaccinated or by taking a test X times a week. The test is paid for by our company. They bought many thousands of test kits in bulk.

I've traveled outside of the US rather recently and I had to pay for tests to reenter the US.

I imagine many folks who need tests to go places will have to pay for it themselves unless they lie to their insurance company and tell them they want the test because they have symptoms.

I’m assuming with those blatant violations of your rights you are pursuing other jobs.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I’m assuming with those blatant violations of your rights you are pursuing other jobs.

Man I've been ignoring the dumpster fire Covid vax thread for a reason :mamoru:

But wait, you ARE the government, right? I better keep quiet before you show up with a bucket full of Tasers haha

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Man I've been ignoring the dumpster fire Covid vax thread for a reason :mamoru:

But wait, you ARE the government, right? I better keep quiet before you show up with a bucket full of Tasers haha

Not me, I don’t even carry a taser. Electricity scares me

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride

Keith at Harvest Manor where Debbie's mama is 36% of the staff have been vaccinated. And they have I think 6 staff members with it. And they are shut down for visitors again.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    we the people paying for it now if it aint covered by companys, and if it is covered by your company, we the people pay for it in the long run with the company covid19 grants free money and claims of loss on there taxs.. i would rather my money go back to building the wall :dogkeke:

Top Bottom