WHO IS PROTECTING THE OPEN-DOOR HEN HOUSE?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    This Monday ruling by SCOTUS seems to me - a professed non-expert on the legal (leak-all) system and the Constitution - to be a new whale-s..t low in further debasing our ability to protect ourselves, when "lawful" (awful) authority abdicates their responsibility to do so. 'Splain me why Biden's handlers, wokist elites, can get away with, unscathed and unaccountable, blatant non-enforcement of years of immigration laws, and doing so much damage to our sovereignty as a nation and our respect as the once-upon-a-time leader of the free world.

Emasculated Congress is mealy-mouthing about their efforts at coming up with "new" reform immigration laws... SO WHAT!? The flood of illegals goes on unchecked and encouraged... with currently enacted laws being patently ignored. Separation of Powers? HAH! How about ABDICATION thereof?

THANK YOU TEXAS! ...for not bending over and grabbing your ankles! Many Republican governors have voiced support - tho' LA's has not joined them as of the time of this post. Probably of little effect, aside from maybe being a GOP united statement - unlike their usual circular firing squad approach.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    This Monday ruling by SCOTUS seems to me - a professed non-expert on the legal (leak-all) system and the Constitution - to be a new whale-s..t low in further debasing our ability to protect ourselves, when "lawful" (awful) authority abdicates their responsibility to do so. 'Splain me why Biden's handlers, wokist elites, can get away with, unscathed and unaccountable, blatant non-enforcement of years of immigration laws, and doing so much damage to our sovereignty as a nation and our respect as the once-upon-a-time leader of the free world.

Emasculated Congress is mealy-mouthing about their efforts at coming up with "new" reform immigration laws... SO WHAT!? The flood of illegals goes on unchecked and encouraged... with currently enacted laws being patently ignored. Separation of Powers? HAH! How about ABDICATION thereof?

THANK YOU TEXAS! ...for not bending over and grabbing your ankles! Many Republican governors have voiced support - tho' LA's has not joined them as of the time of this post. Probably of little effect, aside from maybe being a GOP united statement - unlike their usual circular firing squad approach.

The ruling is somewhat of a non-issue as it just says that Texas has to allow federal agents (US BP) to be able to access the border. If Texas puts up barriers, they have to allow federal agents past the barriers to apprehend people on the US side of the border behind the barrier.

The media spin is that Texas is knowingly putting barriers up where people cross and forcing them to drown in the river. That's not really the case, but whatever. The US SC is saying that Texas has to allow border patrol agents to cross the barriers (or temporarily remove them) to arrest or save folks who made it to the US side of the river.

It's really just silly politics, but the second the BP guys take down the barriers, Texas is putting them right back up. I really like Abbott's stance and how firm he is staying relative towards it.

At the end of the day, most of the federal agents out there don't agree with Biden politics and appreciate the help that Texas DSP is giving. I believe most of these guys are good people and don't want folks drowning in the river, either.

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    THANK YOU TEXAS! ...for not bending over and grabbing your ankles! Many Republican governors have voiced support - tho' LA's has not joined them as of the time of this post.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Let’s see who follows orders and who follows the constitution. How much does it cost an American citizen to get a passport to travel outside of its borders?? How much does it cost American citizen tax payer for every illegal criminal that gets into the country per person per year?? Who really loses in the end? We do. The brokers of doom have a plan and it’s working. We’re just not part of the spoils. The trenches will be full if something isn’t done soon.

Redman2869

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2024
    Marrero

They should close the borders and take care of the homeless veterans first before giving our hard earned taxes to illegals.

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    Current map according to posts on X

IMG_5199.png

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Biden knows exactly what he is doing. Flooding our nation with illegals, for almost 3 years now. When these people become US citizens, which political party do you think they will vote for in an election? And who is paying for their temporary food, clothing, and shelter after entering the US? Or the costs of managing and wrangling all of these illegals crossing the southern border? Even many of the Dems are growing weary of the invasion.
    I say keep doing what you are doing, Gov Abbott and the state of TX. Keep putting them on buses to the self proclaimed sanctuary cities around our nation. They want to talk the talk, let em walk the walk.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    When I was a kid there was a documentary that aired every Saturday morning that sums up our border. It was called Ralph Wolfe and Sam Sheepdog. These politicians that want the illegals to get voting rights may have missed one very important piece of their puzzle to retain total control. Once the illegals get voting rights and have a huge influence on outcomes…they probably won’t be voting for the old guard that let them in. Look at southern towns and counties in Texas. One would think it’s Mexico land and government. Because it basically is Mexico. You eat a whale one bite at a time.

Cajun Camper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Lafayette, La.
    They are chomping at the bit to declare Marshall Law. It’s all over but the crying then. What really scares me is the gung-ho in the military or Po Po who will blindly do what they are told to do.

Top Bottom