Who is ready for hunting season to begin?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • electrode1998

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    I'm ready even though my stands are not quite ready....little more work to get done.........

BTW to everyone born 1969 or later don't forget you HAVE to take the hunter education class from DWF BEFORE you get your hunting licences!!!!!!

They are filling up quickly. They are easy classes, but they can be tricky to find......

mitter

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    Dove season opens Sept 3. Got seeds so big on the browntop they are falling over :D:D

Now i know you must be inching to hunt, you plan on hunting a day early.:rofl:

Can't wait!! Taking my son on his 1st dove hunt. I think I'm more excited about seeing him shoot than I am about gettin to hunt myself!

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Where can one go squirrel hunting if they dont have a camp?

and how much is a hunting licence?

I have been wantong to go squirrel hunting since I moved here 4 years ago and am determined to got his year

Any management area. $15 for basic license and 5.50 for managment area stamp

You can also hunt on Corp of Engineer property. I hunt squirrels on Indian Bayou Corp of Engineers for a few years now... very little squirrel hunting pressure and you don't need the WMA stamp.

headshot

Mentally Hilarious
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Gonzales LA
    I was shooting my bow yesterday for the first time this year. I always wondered how bad it would hurt if that little rubber tube for your peep sight broke and hit you in the eye. Well I found out yesterday. It's actually not as bad as you would think

krayzkajun

Cowboy Up
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Westwego,La
    I was shooting my bow yesterday for the first time this year. I always wondered how bad it would hurt if that little rubber tube for your peep sight broke and hit you in the eye. Well I found out yesterday. It's actually not as bad as you would think

WELL THTS GOOD TO KNOW!:mamoru::mamoru:

Top Bottom