Who is the best choice for president when it comes to 2A?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine
    Who is the best choice for president when it comes to 2A? And you can’t say Biden because we already know he’s the GOAT.

Biden has a history of openly violating his oath.

Trump has made mistakes but I believe he has learned from them. I have seen him interviewed on the subject where he admits it. I believe the snakes in his cabinet convinced him after the Vegas false flag attack that banning bump-stocks was a good idea. (Im not a conspiracy theorist but Vegas wreaks of a coverup). I also believe Trump knew the courts would shoot it down. The Red Flag nonsense was so popular among our overlords across both aisles as a solution for more power to grab by Feds and States it became a mainstream pipedream. Our leadership gets excited at the thought of circumventing the rights of citizens in the name of security. Its up to us to remind them otherwise and hence the root intention of the Second Amendment.

Trump is definitely the only candidate with the numbers to beat crooked Joe and he has the cred of standing up for the Second Amendment consistently. I never liked his billionaire persona in Hollywood but he is the best president we have had in my lifetime. The man gets it done!

geeck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    SE Louisiana
    A President was never meant to a KING. ALL FEDERAL GUN LAWS ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL. There were no Federal gun regulations until NFA 34,' like FICA and odumbcare , the NFA IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL so they had to make it a TAX (put lipstick on a pig). The NFA is TAX Code not gun law. F-Troop (BATFE) are Revenuers "Tax Collectors".... back to the OP,

I DON'T CARE WHAT IT'S MORPH INTO OR HOW BASTARDIZED IT'S BECOME. THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OR A PRESIDENT SHOULD HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT THE 2ND AMENDMENT. NO COMPROMISE SHOULD BE OUR STANCE, INSTEAD WE BELIEVE THEY HAVE THE POWER BECAUSE THEY'VE TOLD THE SAME LIE ENOUGH TIMES WE JUST ACCEPT IT AS TRUTH. Well that and the fact they're willing to shoot a Mother holding an "assault infant" (Viki Weaver) and burn to death 82 women and Children (Waco) and many other atrocities to intimidate you in believing they have the power.

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    Trump is definitely the only candidate with the numbers to beat crooked Joe and he has the cred of standing up for the Second Amendment consistently.
    I've got to ask, when has Trump stood up for the 2ed amendment? He stomped on it with his Precedent setting bump stock "ban". Then he stomped on it again with his "take the guns first and do the due process later" red flag nonsense. I can't recall his supporting the second amendment?

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I would like to see the video of Trump saying he made a mistake with the bump stock decree. I did see the videos of him saying take the guns first and telling the governors bump stocks are gone. Unfortunately we live in a country where the poison pen in the hands of an out of control (misguided) president has the power of congress and people with guns and badges are standing in line licking their lips to enforce the BS orders under the guise of "I'm only doing my job". Sadly many feel the Supreme Court will save the 2A. That's laughable at best. When the powers that be want their case brought to the court...it's already in the bag. Maybe I'm just a bit pessimistic but....

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    Yep, the Supreme Court is just as corrupt as the government. They've all thrown the Constitution out the window and betrayed their Oaths of office. Also, that was the Nazi's excuse after the war, that they "were just following orders". Many of them were hanged. Well, besides the one's we smuggled over and put in charge of our space program and intelligence agencies. Oh, and our bio weapons programs. No wonder they are all psychopaths and sociopaths, right?

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    It's more about Congress than the president. Getting a conservative Speaker and taking control of the house is what matters. OTOH, lifting some trade restrictions to bring in more surplus guns and ammo would be nice and that takes a president interested in 2A. I don't think there is one out there right now.

Top Bottom