Who is

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    So in one thread you comment on a video making long leaps about BHO and then you post this trash? :squint: Un-****ing-believable.....

I didn't say it wasn't. I asked a question. If it's a far stretch for you to believe you can...post that it is!! The GOP doesn't hold a monopoly on questions or theories. I've had 2 kids and neither of them made my wives look that thin at 7 months.

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    Penguin, I must say I'm disappointed in you! This story is SO last year... You REALLY need to stay updated on the current DailyKos and DU conspiracy theories! Run along now and read, and post some newer comic relief when you're back with the program. :D

Check the specific gravity of your Kool-Aid too; it may be a little low. I hear an aquarium hydrometer works well.

2008 Palin pregnancy pics:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3049/2814199887_67e84850f4_b.jpg
    http://a.abcnews.com/images/Travel/ht_iron_dog7_080830_mn.jpg
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2072280/posts#42

Yawn...

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    z9mhaez6p5pb4cdu6tov.jpg

Cajun_Chuck

Premium Certified Cajun
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Pics are awful and very difficult to tell. You see that on the tabloids all the time. Asking if one scarlet is prego or not. Esp with camera position or the way they were dressed a certain day. Usually someone posing for a picture, if they know one is coming, will suck up their gut as much as possible.

You have to see live action movement and it's almost the same as concealed carry, you have to look for the buldge and clues/signs sometimes to really tell. I just found out one of the techs that work at the hospital w/ me was 7 months preggy?! :eek: I had no idea. I do not look at her belly in her outfit, so I was not paying attention, thus missing it...and I am a CCRN. I am supposed to notice everything on everyone! :rofl:

It could be that Palin is such a tough woman, she made a deal with the aliens to carry the baby as a surrogate and then transform it to her host daughter towards the end so she could focus on the VP campaign without putting a strain on the genetically enhanced super moose hunting republican baby. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dusty84
    Top Bottom