Why don't we have

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    As much as we speak about issues in the nation/world on this forum, especially legal issues.... Why do we not have a list of members here that happen to be lawyers by trade? Is generally understood which members are lawyers? Do the members here who are lawyers not want to offer services to other members? Something else?

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    As much as we speak about issues in the nation/world on this forum, especially legal issues.... Why do we not have a list of members here that happen to be lawyers by trade? Is generally understood which members are lawyers? Do the members here who are lawyers not want to offer services to other members? Something else?

Do you mean lawyers for hire? I wouldn’t expect any lawyer to do it for free nor expose themselves to liability by providing advice on a forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I guess that's what I mean. I.E. I wouldn't ask or expect them to offer free services, especially through a forum. But it would be nice to know the ifs and who's in case someone did actually need to speak with/car insult with a legit lawyer at some point.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I guess that's what I mean. I.E. I wouldn't ask or expect them to offer free services, especially through a forum. But it would be nice to know the ifs and who's in case someone did actually need to speak with/car insult with a legit lawyer at some point.
    You’d be better suited reaching out to someone like GOA or another pro 2A group that’s not the NRA and asking for a list or referral of a 2A knowledgeable/ friendly lawyer in your area

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Yeah bro I'm sure. Lol... That was a experience I never thought I'd have to see... I have no issue being around LEO's whatsoever, but having a FBI agent and a "Top Brass" State Investigator asking to speak with me about something I said over a year prior was un-nerving. The really scary part is that FBI agent ( Katie ) is probably still reading this forum and simply refuses to show herself.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Yeah bro I'm sure. Lol... That was a experience I never thought I'd have to see... I have no issue being around LEO's whatsoever, but having a FBI agent and a "Top Brass" State Investigator asking to speak with me about something I said over a year prior was un-nerving. The really scary part is that FBI agent ( Katie ) is probably still reading this forum and simply refuses to show herself.
    I’m sure Katie isn’t the only one creeping on BS looking for leads.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    You're probably right. Makes me wonder how many of the MODS know they are there/who they are and won't say anything. Now that I think about it, it makes me wonder who you can actually talk to and trust on here.
    Personally, I do not know if they are there/who they are. And our And the new software makes it more difficult to figure it out. I had access to more information with the previous version of the site. And even the "more info" wasn't a lot of info.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom