Will Hayden arrested again TODAY

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Maybe Karma coming back and biting that that ass .... when the panic for guns hit what 2 years ago or so? I asked them at every gun show, and even called if they had AR lowers for sale, and was told no they were back logged for other customers.

I personally watched someone on gunbroker (would have to look up user name) selling RJF AR lowers and this was when people were getting like $400 to $500 a lower. Selling lowers for $350+ and not just 1 or 2 listings but a QTY behind the number and this went on basically until the scam prices dropped.

Horrible ass t.v. show.... I remember seeing the one they built this SUV for someone overseas and it needed to be bullet proof, etc... they put two AR's in a cargo box ontop the SUV and just packed it down with beta C mags. It looked so ghetto, there is no way in hell I would try to promote that as a t.v. show.

Then for extra spice they added two grenade launchers to the back of the SUV.... I remember watching it and saying "Those tubes sticking out the back are not far enough out"....before I could finish my thought they hit the nades and the whole back hatch blew up because of the pressure.......and they have the client right there and showing that on t.v.

Can go on and on.... welding saiga shotguns together for a hillbilly Gatling gun.

:eek3:

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    I remember seeing the one they built this SUV for someone overseas and it needed to be bullet proof, etc... they put two AR's in a cargo box ontop the SUV and just packed it down with beta C mags. It looked so ghetto, there is no way in hell I would try to promote that as a t.v. show.

Then for extra spice they added two grenade launchers to the back of the SUV.... I remember watching it and saying "Those tubes sticking out the back are not far enough out"....before I could finish my thought they hit the nades and the whole back hatch blew up because of the pressure.......and they have the client right there and showing that on t.v.

Yeah, thats when they lost me! I could not stop laughing at that set-up. I thought it had to be a prank. When I realized they were trying to pass that off as a real overseas sale, I was pissed about the time of my life I spent watching it.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Yeah, thats when they lost me! I could not stop laughing at that set-up. I thought it had to be a prank. When I realized they were trying to pass that off as a real overseas sale, I was pissed about the time of my life I spent watching it.

That's what I was thinking. I've only seen the first episode of Season 1 b/c it was on Netflix I think.
    I've never watched more than that except for bits and pieces that show up on Youtube.

I've heard more bad than good though. :dunno:

You guys are missing my point of this :eek3: on djdig's post. I was more shocked at his dismay of the show. That rant was if they (RJF), had stole some of his ideas and f**ked him out of royalties! :mamoru:

This is pretty good though, fd10 :rofl:

When I realized they were trying to pass that off as a real overseas sale, I was pissed about the time of my life I spent watching it.

Last edited:

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    In other news; I think this old boy bonded out for $250,000 this morning.

The foxnews bit that just aired said he paid $150,000 this morning and is out on bond. The accusation is that he had repeated forcible sexual encounters with his 12 year old daughter (step daughter?), the most recent of which was stated as July 2014.

The girl's statement to the investigator was "he said don't tell anyone because he's all I've got and they'll take him away"

I don't think a 12yo knows enough to make that up, but I won't jump to conclusions.

You fanboys don't shoot the messenger- im just parroting whats on fox news over my shoulder.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    The foxnews bit that just aired said he paid $150,000 this morning and is out on bond. The accusation is that he had repeated forcible sexual encounters with his 12 year old daughter (step daughter?), the most recent of which was stated as July 2014.

The girl's statement to the investigator was "he said don't tell anyone because he's all I've got and they'll take him away"

I don't think a 12yo knows enough to make that up, but I won't jump to conclusions.

You fanboys don't shoot the messenger- im just parroting whats on fox news over my shoulder.

What was that you told me about 13 year olds the other day? :confused:

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    I'm STILL pissed about this!

I can laugh about it now......ha.

tbxrag2r9usqujc84tp.jpg

THEY USED A DAMN GAME CONTROL!!! A DAMN GAME CONTROL!

Last edited:

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    If he is in fact guilty, then it will be a first. It would be the first time that a dealer in this area has been busted for doing something wrong.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Can't, don't remember lol

I do remember that though. I think I was saying something about age, maybe the ability to know something
    or learn something in school, and you said at 13 you knew something or another. etc etc.

without knowing what I said, there's a big difference between knowing whether stealing is "right or wrong" vs knowing the bulls-eye legal wording to accompany repeated rape accusations.

at least, at age 12 anyway.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I'm STILL pissed about this!

I can laugh about it now......ha.

tbxrag2r9usqujc84tp.jpg

THEY USED A DAMN GAME CONTROL!!! A DAMN GAME CONTROL!

It hurts, don't it?

Like a deep rooted regret that you always go back to and say, "Ughhhh! Why did I do that?"

This actually makes me think; hmmm.......This is C3PO's version of Darth Vader.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom