Will Hayden arrested again TODAY

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    It is not a belief. I learned during my training class when I worked at a Parish prison.

First off, if convicted for this, he ain't going to Parish prison. Second, find me a documented example where a scumbag murderer beat the crap out of a child molester in the name of prison code of honor. Does it ever happen? Probably. Is it some unwritten code amongst scumbags in prison? No chance!

Do you realize how many of these child raping monsters are incarcerated all over this country? Yet, oddly enough; you never hear about them being killed or severely beaten because they are. And the only recognizable case that comes to mind is Jeffery Dahmer; but it was determined Dahmer was killed in a revenge killing scenario; and not because he screwed the young victims.

I will make it easy. Just find a case here in Louisiana. Better yet, go on the Louisiana State Police Sex Offender Registry and look up the scumbags there and call them and ask them. It tells you where they live too. You could actually go to their houses and interview them. :mamoru:

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    I have worked in the prison system at Angola and DCI. There may be special cases when they are seperated but in most cases they are all in general population.

And how many child molesters are delt with by the other inmates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2011Corvette

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Louisiana Swamp (BR)
    In my experience, the child molesters were known and were just left alone. Most of the inmates didn't want anything to do with them.
    This is what I saw and was told by other inmates.

I'm sure there have been some who have been whipped in general population.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    In my experience, the child molesters were known and were just left alone. Most of the inmates didn't want anything to do with them.
    This is what I saw and was told by other inmates.

I'm sure there have been some who have been whipped in general population.

I accept this testimony as credible! :hi5:

And there are numerous reasons for ANYONE (child raping monsters included), to get their ass whipped in prison. It's prison for Christ's sake.

NOLAShootist

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    NOLA / NorthShore
    Child predators are put in protective custody. They are isolated from the general population.

Ive only ever worked on the enforcement side of things, and have done everything I can to avoid spending any time in the jail outside of getting my test cases for my DRE cert... but, I dont think that is the case in all jails/prisons. I know some do PC pedos, but not all of them do across the board (at least, as I understand it).

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I accept this testimony as credible! :hi5:

And there are numerous reasons for ANYONE (child raping monsters included), to get their ass whipped in prison. It's prison for Christ's sake.

Wait. Are you saying that ass whippings are part of the rehabilitative process? Who knew?

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Looks like anyone who knew anything about firearms left and started they're own business anyway.

Actually from who I know is left working I believe the exact opposite is true. Mind you, the people on the TV show don't actually do anything they did in the TV show, in the real world. If you think it sucks having that show represent gun owners, imagine being an employee there.

Edit to clarify: I wasn't saying the guys who left don't know about guns. I'm saying that the ones left in RJF are the guys that know what they're doing and are hard workers. And they can focus on just that. I'm really curious to see how things go, now.

Last edited:

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    7fgceGg.png

I see this in Mr. Haydens future !!

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I believe the story was he raped and killed his infant child, and they repeatedly beat and raped him in prison. Hard wounds with stitches, and they ripped his stitches out.

Top Bottom