Will LongRange Be at Palo Alto

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RStewart

Not Easily Impressed
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    After reading all the posts I was wondering if anyone knows whether LongRange will be at Palo Alto this Saturday to shoot against Ritten as he promised?

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    Northshore
    While I have never met Ritten, he says he can shoot, we have seen the post LR makes in reference to shooting long, and I have fired one of his tack drivers.

I haven't followed what yall are going heads up for but I am sure it will be an epic.

IPO1

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    Ritten shoots F class and if I remember last time I was there he won or was damn close several times. Might be worth blowing off Amite to watch at Palo Alto.

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    Boys,

All of you better jump in and shoot Saturday. Ashlyn cannot make it and it will be a chance for some easy glory. :mamoru:

Gary shoots a Palma rifle from position.

I am trying to see what I have ammo for. Do I want to practice with my service rifle or take a shot at winning with my Tubb?

See you there.

Dan

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    WHOA........what has this turned into??? I never said we were going to be comparing scores between LR and myself, but rather I just offered to buy his rifle if he could shoot 1/2 MOA on the X for 60 shots.

That said, anyone who would like to make it a friendly competition then come on! Get your belly to the ground, your cheek to the stock, and find out why it's so damn fun.:D:D And if you want to REALLY learn how to shoot then get with Dzelenka, bring a few extra dollars and learn to do it with iron sights and an AR.

RStewart

Not Easily Impressed
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    WHOA........what has this turned into??? I never said we were going to be comparing scores between LR and myself, but rather I just offered to buy his rifle if he could shoot 1/2 MOA on the X for 60 shots.

If I remember I think he was the one threw down the gauntlet. I was just wondering if anyone had heard from him as to whether he would be there or not. Not necessarily for head-to-head.

I'll be there Saturday and may or may not be shooting, but definitely watching and learning.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom