Winchester Ranger Ammo Who's ordering some

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    So I almost had a heart attack when I looked up the prices on Ranger ammo this morning.:eek4: It's freakin doubled since I order some. I was wondering if anyone was going to place an order anytime soon? I know Jerry usually takes a dollar off each box when someone orders a case. So if someone is placing an order I may want to order a case or two for myself. Just let me know.

Thanks

Last edited:

LAYNFRM

in the fire
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    central/pride

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    There is where I ordered mine. It's the same exact price it was last year when I ordered it.

http://www.tds-us.com/catalog.php/tds/dt44310/Ranger_Talon_LEO

I can order a few boxes for us in Baton Rouge and everyone can save on shipping.

I ordered my Rangers over two yrs ago. I think it was somewhere around $15-16 after shipping. Granted the order was for 4 cases.

i'll take 3 boxes of ranger SXT in .45ACP. let me know when you order and i can bring you some cash.

i'm sure a couple buddies will give me some money for you to order some for them too.

I don't think aroundlsu want to do the ordering. He's like me and will add to an order. I don't have a problem ordering but doing a group buy with me running the show it could be a while for me to give everyone their stuff

LAYNFRM

in the fire
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    central/pride
    ah. since i'm guessing he works near me(aroundmallcity in his user title, and mall city is in my fire district), picking them up wouldn't be a problem for me if he did make the order.

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    You might want to check out that guy in Illinois first... goes by "hotpig" on GlockTalk.

He's a Winchester Master Dealer.

I think I've got his URL around here somewhere.

If I cannot find it, I'm down for two boxes of the RA9TA.

I putzed around and shot up most of my stash, thinking I had another box of it. Wrong... what a dumb-ass.

Anyway, I'll PM you first thing in the morning.

http://mahsupplies.net/

Here's the address. If you guys decide to order this wknd let me know. I can get some boxes but not many. I think hotpig when I talked to him also gives a discount if a case can be ordered

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    Well, you guys are on your own. I called, and he only had a few boxes left of the stuff I wanted; so I ordered it on the spot.

Seems that the more "exotic" stuff, like the +P+ 9mm and +P .45, is in very short supply.

Remember that The Revolution is coming, and may be here sooner than we think due to OBuckwheat. And the antis have woken up to the fact that ammunition is an easier target than the guns.

IOW, instead of that fancy new deer rifle or play/carry pistol, you should be scarfing burrets for your "main battery" stuff.

And there is my tin-foil hat thought for the day... :D

Don't take this personally but you suck ass. That's the point of this I'm pretty much good to go with my ammo except the Rangers and maybe some more 223

Top Bottom