Winner of Lamborghini crashes it 6 hours after getting it

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Wasn't as bad as it sounded. Just damage to the fenders, cracked tail light, and a blow tire with no damage to the wheel.

The car was insured.

51562.jpg

51565.jpg

51564.jpg

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=18580451

Last edited:

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    I would figure it is at least triple that!

This is the reason I don't have a muscle car and no longer have sport bikes, it is hard to be good when a flick of the wrist/ foot brings on that much awesome!

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    As I've said before, if I ever win a big ticket item like that I'm selling it immediately.
    $380k factory new, I'm sure a few people would be willing to drop a few hundred thousand on it. Buy me an American car, a house, a sensible vacation and a gun or two, take some time off for just going to school.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    As I've said before, if I ever win a big ticket item like that I'm selling it immediately.
    $380k factory new, I'm sure a few people would be willing to drop a few hundred thousand on it. Buy me an American car, a house, a sensible vacation and a gun or two, take some time off for just going to school.

Me, too. Cause I don't have >100k to pay the income tax on it.

sonanth

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    New Iberia, LA

YUP!

DAUC

running from safety
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 19, 2011
    NOLA
    Wasn't as bad as it sounded. Just damage to the fenders, cracked tail light, and a blow tire with no damage to the wheel.

The car was insured.

51565.jpg

That little piece missing above the taillight will probably be the most expensive part. I doubt they will repair it, and that is a very large panel. Can't tell if it is fiberglass or carbon fiber, but it won't be cheap. not to mention that pretty LED taillight. LED lights for normal cars can get to the $1k each range...

As much fun as those 6 hours probably were, he should have just sold it in the first place. There is a reason not everyone can have a car like that. They are pure sports cars and there are no elec. driving nannies to save your ass. Not the most fun decision, but a better one given the outcome.

ericlosh

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    Slidell LA
    id sell that car if i won it, membership to the ol pistol range paid for the rest of my life, some guns. college paid for, money to the parents and sister for her college expenses.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA

I would too, but I don't think I'd be able to resist taking it to a track for a day first... granted, I'd probably try and get it delivered there by someone else. I don't think I could handle 640 horses without doing something incredibly stupid.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I would too, but I don't think I'd be able to resist taking it to a track for a day first... granted, I'd probably try and get it delivered there by someone else. I don't think I could handle 640 horses without doing something incredibly stupid.

We do have an excuse: testosterone = stupid

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport

It's not that bad, just learn to respect it. Ease into it. That's like someone saying "I don't think I can own a rifle in .40 or above without doing something incredibly stupid with that big bullet." It takes responsibility is all.

Top Bottom