With apologies to soccer fans (the both of you).....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    You mean Americans actually watch that crap?

I just readon ESPN that an elderly man got beat to death by his wife and kids because he wanted to watch the soccer game. I dont understand why people in other countries act like animals when it comes to soccer.

That happened in S. Africa.

rooster

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Lake Charles, LA
    Very funny. I do still love soccer. It's way less gay than basketball or even football. Really EVERY down starts with some guy sticking a ball through his legs!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Very funny. I do still love soccer. It's way less gay than basketball or even football. Really EVERY down starts with some guy sticking a ball through his legs!

Yeah, but I could think of a few ways to make the World Cup a lot more interesting for the American audience.. For example, half way through each game, hold a "Miss World Cupps" competition, with the finalists battling for the coveted title of "Miss World Cupps" in the championship final. The contestants would have to meet certain standards, to be determined by myself & a few of my friends. Won't be any of those wimpy Miss USA competition problems going on here friend; not on my watch.

That's the kind of hands-on, American know-how that can make soccer a little more enjoyable for the fledgling American fanbase. Just sayin'.

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yeah, but I could think of a few ways to make the World Cup a lot more interesting for the American audience.. For example, half way through each game, hold a "Miss World Cupps" competition, with the finalists battling for the coveted title of "Miss World Cupps" in the championship final. The contestants would have to meet certain standards, to be determined by myself & a few of my friends. Won't be any of those wimpy Miss USA competition problems going on here friend; not on my watch.

That's the kind of hands-on, American know-how that can make soccer a little more enjoyable for the fledgling American fanbase. Just sayin'.

Women's soccer would be more popular if they didn't wear sports bras and scored more goals. :chuckles: lol

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    soccer-players-kissing.jpg

Top Bottom