Woman Calls Cops on Bad Drug Deal.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    LOL!
    My drug dealer ripped me off, I wanna press charges and then report him to the BBB!

No, it didn’t exactly go down like that but I’m laughing.

BTW, since when is it legal to possess up to 14 grams of Mary Jane for recreational use in Louisiana? That’s a half ounce if I did the conversion correctly.

Last edited:

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    LOL!
    My drug dealer ripped me off, I wanna press charges and then report him to the BBB!

No, it didn’t exactly go down like that but I’m laughing.

BTW, since when is it legal to possess up to 14 grams of Mary Jane for recreational use in Louisiana? That’s a half ounce if I did the conversion correctly.

wafb.com/2021/06/15/gov-edwards-signs-hb-652-reducing-penalty-possession-small-amounts-marijuana/%3foutputType=amp

https://www.wafb.com/2021/06/15/gov-edwards-signs-hb-652-reducing-penalty-possession-small-amounts-marijuana/?outputType=amp

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    LOL!

I've seen that happen. Someone came up and wanted to let us know about a guy stealing from people. When pressed, he admitted the guy was taking people's money and giving them fake drugs. This person, who was European, didn't want to press charges. He just wanted his money back. I let him know it was illegal to buy illegal narcotics and that attempting to commit a crime is also a crime. I explained that in order for me to investigate the incident, I would have to also investigate his attempted possession of illegal narcotics. He was not pleased to say the least but decided to drop the matter.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    LOL! You guys remember some department advertising a free service to the public? Bring in your crack and let us check it out for you, it may have been adulterated or have Covid germs or something to that effect. I got the biggest kick out of that story. You KNOW they must have busted some peeps too. Just proves you have to think outside the box sometimes. Like the first guy to use soap for catfish bait, “well, can’t hurt to try”.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    LOL! You guys remember some department advertising a free service to the public? Bring in your crack and let us check it out for you, it may have been adulterated or have Covid germs or something to that effect. I got the biggest kick out of that story. You KNOW they must have busted some peeps too. Just proves you have to think outside the box sometimes. Like the first guy to use soap for catfish bait, “well, can’t hurt to try”.
    The sad part is In some of these liberal ran cities such as San Francisco not only can you bring them your drugs to be tested for fentanyl or tainted chemicals but they will provide you the luxury of clean syringes and a place to use them. When I first learned about this I thought to myself absolutely no way this is really happening and it has to be some sort of trap to arrest people or get them into rehabilitation. Unfortunately that’s not the case it’s just a place you can go and hang out with other dope heads, use drugs, and find whatever drugs your are seeking. Oh and if you decide you finally want to clean up than yea sure we’ll refer you to a rehab but in the meantime just use our place to hang out and destroy your life in our facilities while not having to worry about facing legal consequences or taking bad drugs.

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    Once had a guy approach me to report he gave his truck out as a "rock rental" in exchange for crack, and when he asked for his vehicle back, he got beat up and they kept driving around in it. We later found the truck wrecked, and caught the driver who was arrested, but a detective did go back and put warrants for the vehicle owner. He was later picked up when he once again called police to report that he could not get his vehicle back. "Cocaine's a helluva drug!"

Top Bottom