Woman pays for postage with Food Stamp Card WTF!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DuckYou

Angry Wiener
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    this-is-an-outrage.jpg

I'm not sure which is more amusing, that the cash benefit is a new discovery or that 1 person seen using it spawned an entire page of assumptions and comparisons.

SOME people have worked their ass off for many years before you see them jobless and buying a month's worth of groceries. 1 trip saves gas money. Not everyone has the privilege of strolling into a classy establishment like Wal Mart several times a month as some of our "taxpayers" do.

I am sure that the welfare rolls are filled with hard working people, just like the 99ers are all hard working people.

Open your eyes.

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    Gonna send the Kramer kids over one afternoon for lunch.. I swear would clear out some space quick with as much as I spend on groceries. I grew up very poor with 7 brothers and 5 sisters can remember lots of times going without. I would be too ashamed to use a food stamp card personaly even if it ment going around finding someone who is better off that is too lazy to wash thier own car.

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    That you went to the trouble to take pictures of this is priceless.

F'n funny, man!
    Still bringing home the bargains. Today I stopped to pick up a few groceries and wandered over to the marked down meat section. SCORE. I came home with ~40lbs of ground meat at or less than half price. Also grabbed some marked down pork chops.

Me and my Lady sat down and spent about an hour packing them up in sandwich ziplock bags to store in the freezer. 36 ziplock bags full of gound meat ready for whatever I decide to use it for.

Slim

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Mar 9, 2011
    Metairie
    Still bringing home the bargains. Today I stopped to pick up a few groceries and wandered over to the marked down meat section. SCORE. I came home with ~40lbs of ground meat at or less than half price. Also grabbed some marked down pork chops.

Me and my Lady sat down and spent about an hour packing them up in sandwich ziplock bags to store in the freezer. 36 ziplock bags full of gound meat ready for whatever I decide to use it for.

Nice find, I would love to know what store this was at

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Good2go504
    Top Bottom