Woman Shot in A$$ Will Sue Glock INC.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I hope she looses everything and goes into debt. Glock should show here no mercy and drag out the court battle and legal fees as long as possible.

Last edited:

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    She really did take it up the @$$. How about suing the subway system for not having enough cops on the trains. Or the DA for letting the scum bag back out on (Under) the streets.

pptpe45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Let’s just hope Glock won’t cave like Remington did. Maybe turn some of that precedent around. Austrians are a lot like Germans when it comes to ridiculous litigation. They ain’t for that smack. Glock is a pretty smart outfit all the way around. I truly wish them the best of luck.
    Magdump, Remington did not 'cave'. Remington wasn't even involved in the settlement. The settlement was agreed to by the lawyers for the insurance companies and others involved in the bankruptcy of Remington, so that the bankruptcy could be completed. Remington was not found at fault. This suit will not go far as at some point a court will rule Glock is protected by the PLCAA law.

sarky

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    So, based on this precedent, if someone misuses a car and hurts me, I can sue the car maker??? Or any other manufacturer of inanimate objects???

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Magdump, Remington did not 'cave'. Remington wasn't even involved in the settlement. The settlement was agreed to by the lawyers for the insurance companies and others involved in the bankruptcy of Remington, so that the bankruptcy could be completed. Remington was not found at fault. This suit will not go far as at some point a court will rule Glock is protected by the PLCAA law.

I read 4 articles on different sites that all pretty much state them same version. Looks like Remington was definitely involved and the suit goes past a monetary payout. Post something useful

GregW

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2021
    Baton Rouge, LA
    There is some major confusion about the Sandy Hook parents lawsuit against “Remington” regarding the settlement reached earlier this year. See article:

Reading this, you might see how a handful write it, which is miles away from the 99.9% of the MSM’s headlines, which specifically state “Remington”. Ironically, the Remington that they’re referring to was 1-2 companies back. I think I’m the only guy that didn’t own Remington at some point or another!

Seriously, AWAK, the MSM uses specific wording in a headline to convey specific messaging in hopes it’ll influence your opinion by A) changing your opinion to theirs or B) reinforcing your opinion if you already believe everything you read, just like they want.

This suit went after marketing and not the product itself, which the PLCAA protects. It depends on where you read it, but the Remington being referred to in this case is long gone, leaving 4 different insurers with a total of 5 different policies.

It’s like Mark Twain said about determining someone’s status of being informed….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    There is some major confusion about the Sandy Hook parents lawsuit against “Remington” regarding the settlement reached earlier this year. See article:

Reading this, you might see how a handful write it, which is miles away from the 99.9% of the MSM’s headlines, which specifically state “Remington”. Ironically, the Remington that they’re referring to was 1-2 companies back. I think I’m the only guy that didn’t own Remington at some point or another!

Seriously, AWAK, the MSM uses specific wording in a headline to convey specific messaging in hopes it’ll influence your opinion by A) changing your opinion to theirs or B) reinforcing your opinion if you already believe everything you read, just like they want.

This suit went after marketing and not the product itself, which the PLCAA protects. It depends on where you read it, but the Remington being referred to in this case is long gone, leaving 4 different insurers with a total of 5 different policies.

It’s like Mark Twain said about determining someone’s status of being informed….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I died and left some unfinished business that someone chose to litigate over, if they got a filing before I croaked or before I went bankrupt they could sue my estate. This is the boat going up that Remington river. Remington is Remington regardless of the owner or claiming bankruptcy or going defunct. Whomever represents the entity has agreed to settle, hence my statement. If they’d decided to remain a profitable company in this, the golden age of firearms sales, they may have put up a fight, or (considering their very poor choices in legal matters over the years) maybe not. Remington caved in more ways that one, prior to the lawsuit.

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    Glock should be sued for the damage they have done to the firearm industry. Striker fire plastic guns everywhere!

LOL. I went there.....

Top Bottom