Wringing out a wet towel in space

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FishingFool

Calls the shot
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    Metairie
    Is it just me or did they do a horrible wiring job in there? Multi millions of dollars spent and I've seen better work at locals panel fab shops.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Is it just me or did they do a horrible wiring job in there? Multi millions of dollars spent and I've seen better work at locals panel fab shops.

I always wondered why it looks like that inside those places too.

Thought it was b/c there's so much crap in there if it breaks they need to be able to see it?

I also thought it probably wouldn't be safe to wring out a wet rag there either lol

TomTerrific

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Centre, Ky

That is a value judgement on your part. Perhaps someone with expertise in the engineering that went into that module's construction can give us an idea.

Accessibility may be a reason but it also exposes the wiring to damage from things moving around inside.

I dunno, but it's a good question.

Fantastic video. You look at it and realize why the urinals on the station have a slight negative pressure on them.
    :ohreally:

Top Bottom