WTB a 22 pistol for the range.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rivaskid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Lake Charles
    Love mine!

Just bought one last week from Freedom Firearms LC, and I love it! 200 rds of CCI MiniMag, 1 ftf(2nd round). Cleaned, ran 200 more, no problems. Great pointability.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I really do like the Rugers. Ruger Marks have really gone up in price since they were originally mfg., twice the price.
    I like the looks of the ISSC M22B 22LR. Just wish I knew more about them.

I came across the receipt for my dad's ruger a while back. It was under $50! Of course that was a LONG time ago....

Personally I love my buckmark.

bayourunner

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Elton LA near Jennings LA
    Yea rivaskid I love mine too! I have over a 1000 rounds through mine and the only con to it is it will not shoot any bulk pack rounds only cci and federal automatch round nose but that's no biggie, I like shootin cci ammo anyway.

I polish the feedramp and made adjustments to the three magizines I have. I also polish the barrel with a polish dremmel kit and it runs like a champ! Its a great little project gun.

I also put a laser on it and its a perfect match and dead nuts!

I do recommend to superglue the front site on bc mine fell off thank god I found it!

formulaforspeed

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Prairieville LA
    Yea rivaskid I love mine too! I have over a 1000 rounds through mine and the only con to it is it will not shoot any bulk pack rounds only cci and federal automatch round nose but that's no biggie, I like shootin cci ammo anyway.

I polish the feedramp and made adjustments to the three magizines I have. I also polish the barrel with a polish dremmel kit and it runs like a champ! Its a great little project gun.

I also put a laser on it and its a perfect match and dead nuts!

I do recommend to superglue the front site on bc mine fell off thank god I found it!

i used blue loctite on my front sight - it works great and its still removable if i need it to be

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom