WTB Beretta made 92FS!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Mirror

Out on the Track
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Hey guys, I am looking for a Beretta 92FS, or really even possibly a decent Taurus PT92. Color doesn't matter, finish doesn't matter, I just really want to find a good shooting gun. Maybe an XDm9, but I'm mainly looking for 92's. Offer up! Also, any help with 92's you may have seen floating around LASportsman would be greatly appreciated. FTF anywhere within a few hours of Baton Rouge is preferred.

beretta_92_fs.jpg

Last edited:

Mirror

Out on the Track
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Hmm. I've never seen the show unfortunately. Google says it's a reality shooting competition show. Is it any good? I'm usually not very fond of "reality" shows.

EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Beretta 92FS

Is the Italian made version valued more highly than the ones built in the USA? What is the difference in price between the two?

Mirror

Out on the Track
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    i would delete that no one on here probably would sell to you now that you mentioned that

Why not? It's perfectly legal to sell a handgun to me. I have no problems with signing a notarized bill of sale, in fact, I would honestly prefer it, so that I could have the BOS on file.

Mirror

Out on the Track
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Is the Italian made version valued more highly than the ones built in the USA? What is the difference in price between the two?

Also, I don't think there's much of a difference in value or not, but I may be wrong. I just think the new ones are manufactured in Italy whereas the old ones are USA made.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom