WTB: WTB G19,g23,g22 any gen

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirtchevy841

Reloader
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Nov 17, 2014
    Covington La
    Looking for a beater Glock any gen g19,g23,g22g17. Not looking for a safe queen. Looking for a tractor/field pistol. Let me know what ya got. Pm or text 504-450-2111.
    Trade Range time:
    I have a private range that I can offer to you. Bring whatever you want to shoot and plenty ammo. Have steel and plenty different targets. Also have a woods run range also. Whatever you want to shoot and do we can do. I am not like a business range where you can’t do anything so let me know. We can work out however many times you’d like to shoot.

Dirtchevy841

Reloader
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Nov 17, 2014
    Covington La
    Looking for a beater Glock any gen g19,g23,g22g17. Not looking for a safe queen. Looking for a tractor/field pistol. Let me know what ya got. Pm or text 504-450-2111.
    Trade Range time:
    I have a private range that I can offer to you. Bring whatever you want to shoot and plenty ammo. Have steel and plenty different targets. Also have a woods run range also. Whatever you want to shoot and do we can do. I am not like a business range where you can’t do anything so let me know. We can work out however many times you’d like to shoot.
    Someone gotta have one laying around

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom