wtb GSG5 or 10-22

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • strick_1969

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    mississippi gulf coast
    someone had a german made 22 cal mp5 looking gun on here a lil while back with the fake surpressor. im looking for one but im not sure of the name?can someone help?
    thnx

never mind!!!! thnx but you guys helped change my mind:)

Last edited:

Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Be aware that they have had problems. Cracked bolts. Missing screws or they are stripped and back out. GSG is an airsoft company that has made their first real gun. I think that they are still using airsoft ideas for "real" guns. $500+ for a .22 that is not dependable is a little steep but it is your call.

I was going to get one myself until I started hearing all of the problems they have been having and the price. Everything I have heard about their customer service has been A+. So if you do have issues they will take care of you but spending that amount of cash on a .22 you should not have to deal with problems IMO.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=41&t=253513

Last edited:

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    if you want a "tactical" look, you can go with a tapco stock 10/22
    IMG_2853.jpg

they also have the krinker plinker stock and evo stocks that look ALOT better, but are more expensive...

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    someone had a german made 22 cal mp5 looking gun on here a lil while back with the fake surpressor. im looking for one but im not sure of the name?can someone help?
    thnx

never mind!!!! thnx but you guys helped change my mind:)

why in the world would you change your mind ? I have two, one pistol and one rifle. The rifle I bought used. It did not work. Took it apart,cleaned it up and it works great. unknown # of rounds
    My pistol I bought new. I took it apart (mostly so I could see how it worked) and put it back together. The only thing I did was to lock tight all the screws.
    I have over 6K down the pipe and have never done a thing to it other than clean the barrel and spray it down with rem oil.

You are more than welcome to shoot mine anytime.

I see your in Miss. Check out DADS SUPER PAWN in GulfPort 499.00

Be aware that they have had problems. Cracked bolts. Missing screws or they are stripped and back out. GSG is an airsoft company that has made their first real gun. I think that they are still using airsoft ideas for "real" guns. $500+ for a .22 that is not dependable is a little steep but it is your call.

I was going to get one myself until I started hearing all of the problems they have been having and the price. Everything I have heard about their customer service has been A+. So if you do have issues they will take care of you but spending that amount of cash on a .22 you should not have to deal with problems IMO.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=41&t=253513

They are as dependable as the owner. As for guys who were crying about the screws coming loose and the other minor crap, I'd bet you to a man, they do not know how to even use a screw driver ! And no I'm not joking.
    Read the posts you'll see what I mean.
    You also are welcome to shoot them anytime.

And they do have A+ customer service. My used gun had what I thought might be an issue when I bought it. Sent an email with pics and got a response the very next day explaining to me what I was seeing and that it was a non issue
    Every (3) email was responded to just like that

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom