WTB Hunting Bow

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • arcomm3

Privateer
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 22, 2008
    S.E.La.
    picture.php

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    I have a mission X3 made by Mathew's. I will take 800.00 for Bow with everything on it, case, arrows with practice tips and even throw in a shooting deer.

Let me know if you are interested and I will get you pics.

This bow is brand new. I bought it for hunting season and paid well over 1000.00 for everything. I quickly realized I dont have the time to invest in bow hunting. I will stuck to my guns.

100_1429.jpg

100_1432.jpg

100_1431.jpg

Last edited:

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    I've got an Oneida Eagle Tomcat II I shot way back in like middle school. I haven't shot it since high school. I'd have to take it out of the case to see if its still useable. I wanna say its was set on like 80-85 lb draw weight though. I'll try to get my dad to bring it to me when he comes next weekend if you are still looking you can check it out. No idea what its worth but I wouldn't think its worth a whole lot.

cajungunslinger

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    awesome let me know something :D

I've got an Oneida Eagle Tomcat II I shot way back in like middle school. I haven't shot it since high school. I'd have to take it out of the case to see if its still useable. I wanna say its was set on like 80-85 lb draw weight though. I'll try to get my dad to bring it to me when he comes next weekend if you are still looking you can check it out. No idea what its worth but I wouldn't think its worth a whole lot.

sheashae

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Vp
    I have a mathews MQ1 or 2 not sure I would have to look again. Comes with case, 6 good arrows, smallest silverbullet release, quiver. It is fully rigged out and ready to shoot. Got all the bells and whistles and is ready to go. I believe it is a 26 or 27 inch draw. I have it for sell at a store here in town. I am asking 300$ for it all. Only reason I am selling is because I don't have the time to deer hunt all the much anymore. Besides that it works great and has nothing wrong with it at all. If interested send me a pm.

WILDMAN

Liberty Gun Works
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Mar 19, 2007
    Chacahoula, Louisiana
    I have a Jennings Buckmaster w/ Keller pendulum lighted sight, a Kwikee Kwiver, peep, release loop, string silencers, hard case, about a dozen arrows w/ field points, and 6 broad heads. It is adjustable from 27" to 29" draw length with cams and adjustable weight from 45 to 70 pounds. It is a right hand bow. I will sell the whole package for $250.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom