WTB Kel Tec sub2000 .40 glock mag

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mwk1975

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Jackson, La
    Hello All,

I am interested in purchasing a Kel Tec sub 2000 in .40sw that accepts Glock 22 mags. I would prefer FTF in Baton Rouge area/vicinity, but am open to further away deals if worthwhile.

Lemme know what ya got.

Thanks,
    Mike

slowhandlukem

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    lafayette to Houston
    what he said ^^^^^ u will probably have to purchase it through a dealer,,,most e1 i know that has one,,would never sell it ,,I have 3 ,,all 40s and i have been offered $600 for 1 and i said no,,they are not readily availible like alota guns.Im not even sure if they have them back in stock online anywhere,,i called about 2 weeks ago to buy 2 more and they said we are waiting.I said your the manufacture lol,,the guy said I know lol,,,said he been waiting 2 months n no word,,My wife shoots the **** out of 1 of mine,,i finally told her look,,u gonna shoot it,,u gotta clean it,,,so it sits on her side of the bed now lolol,,, anyway,,they are fun,,weigh about 3.7 pds,,,,,They should run around $349 for a .40 cal and $329 for a 9mm,,, Hope this helps ,,,,////Kill a Pimp,save a hooker !!!! TJ

Who dat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Covington
    Ditto

Don't mean to thread hijack but throw me into the mix for the same set up. I may also take a 9mm 2000 that takes glock mags. Just didn't want to start a new tread asking for the same gun.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom