WTB Les Baer 1911 or Wilson Combat 1911

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snapnek

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Woodworth, Louisiana
    Ok, I've decided to step it up a bit. Looking for a nice 1911. I've seen a few Kimbers and they are nice but I think I would be happier with either a Les Baer or Wilson Combat. I've heard very good things about both of these 1911's. I have a nice GSG-5 rifle with a lot of extras to trade, along with cash. Or just cash if not interested in a trade. PM me or e-mail me with any questions or comments.
    Thanks!!

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    Try Jim's Firearms in Baton Rouge, they have a large selection of both. I would also look at Ed Brown, I like these alot!! Be sure to bring lots of cash with you!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

BR 870

Standing behind you...
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 23, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I just got a NIB Les Baer Premier II for a very good price. I'm looking to get a Wilson CQB by the end of the year as a graduation/XMas present to myself. You cannot go wrong with either. Also Ed Brown and Nighthawk is worth looking into also...

BR 870

Standing behind you...
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 23, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    BTW, I'm not selling the Baer. Just mentioning that I have one and feel that you cannot go wrong with one. Or a Wilson or Ed Brown for that matter. All are superb 1911s. I can't wait until I have enough pennies saved to get myself a CQB...

snapnek

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Woodworth, Louisiana
    Ok, I will be picking up my Les Baer Stinger tomorrow!!! Now I'm taking donations to help pay for it! Pay-pal is accepted. I will be listing my GSG5 for sale and my Kahr K40 in the near future to help cover the cost of this bad boy! It feels odd to be broke again.....don't forget about the donations, small or large amounts are ok with me!!

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    Now your hooked!!! You'd better get a second job to pay for your new addiction!!! Trust me, It's better that Fast Women and Slow Horses!!! lol:
    :eek3::eek3:

snapnek

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Woodworth, Louisiana
    Picked up my Les Baer Stainless Stinger and now the fun begins!!! I still haven't seen any donations hit my paypal account....
    I will post pictures and range results asap. I'm sure the gun shoots way better than i can! But I'll look darn good trying!!!!!!
    Buddy, thanks for a great deal on a nice Baer. :D:D

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom