WTB Remington 870

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    I've got a buddy who is interested in buying a used, but good condition 870.

He was looking at the Super Mag and Express models in 12ga, but he cannot decide which one he wants.

If you have one that is in decent condition for a good price, please send me a PM and I will let him know.

Thanks a million -DAVE

Nick

a.k.a. Nick™
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    a couple weeks ago Jim's Firearms had three used Synthetic Super Magnums with obvious, but not excessive wear for the $250 price range.

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    He had been browsing the 870's in academy, and then I mentioned to him that I might be able to get him a used one on here for a bit cheaper.

The super mags are $330, and the express is $280 on the academy website. Have the prices gone up on these?? My buddy got a super mag around November '07 and I remember him saying he spent around $250.

But yeah, if anyone has anything that they would like to part with, let me know, and I will pass it on to him.

Thanks guys.

Nick

a.k.a. Nick™
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    The super mags are $330, and the express is $280 on the academy website. Have the prices gone up on these?? My buddy got a super mag around November '07 and I remember him saying he spent around $250.
    several people keep saying that 870's are so cheap blah, blah, blah..... but NO ONE could make a new $200 870 materialize.... don't know if the prices jumped or what, but that's the same I've seen going.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    several people keep saying that 870's are so cheap blah, blah, blah..... but NO ONE could make a new $200 870 materialize.... don't know if the prices jumped or what, but that's the same I've seen going.

i got one for 185 shipped from gunbroker a year or so ago :o

Nick

a.k.a. Nick™
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    i got one for 185 shipped from gunbroker a year or so ago :o
    a year or so ago.... but today, where could one be found for that price..... after shipping a regular 2 3/4" chambered 12 Ga 870 isn't going for less than $200.... much less a super mag.

SlidellArms

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Been in Slidell for 12 years
    I've got a buddy who is interested in buying a used, but good condition 870.

He was looking at the Super Mag and Express models in 12ga, but he cannot decide which one he wants.

If you have one that is in decent condition for a good price, please send me a PM and I will let him know.

Thanks a million -DAVE
    I have an 870, synthetic stock and forend, shoots up to 3 1/2" shells that i would let go for $239.00. If you are interested i can send some pictures. Let me know,David Roques

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom