WTB: Ruger LCP

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Conceyted

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Metairie, LA
    I am looking for a Ruger LCP. I don't care if it comes with extra's or not but I would like to have at least what initially came with the gun (papers, case, magazine, lock, etc)

Post up what you have.

goodburbon

Whalmitfahrer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    Around
    Just persistiently call Cabelas, Academy, and your local gun shop. Last time I tried to get an FFL to order one he said he could have one in 2 weeks, then came back the next day and said he couldn't find any. A few roll into the big box stores every once in a while, and Academy will put your name on a list and call you when one comes in if they have a cool firearms guy.

ChordsBail

Glock and BHP nuff said
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    I live 5 min from Cabellas(so im their a lot, lol) 2 days ago they had 4 or more. I have the guns & ammo issue with it on the cover, definetly impresive however not the first poly revolver, its definetly the first one worth a damn and nice pocket carry for our CCW's out their and its a 38+P so it definetly packs a little punch, Put a Crimson Trace on it and your set I like the SW Nighguard myself, if I had the need for a snubbie!!
    :cool:

Last edited:

Born4spd

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Baton Rouge and Killian/Springfield
    I live 5 min from Cabellas(so im their a lot, lol) 2 days ago they had 4 or more. I have the guns & ammo issue with it on the cover, definetly impresive however not the first poly revolver, its definetly the first one worth a damn and nice pocket carry for our CCW's out their and its a 38+P so it definetly packs a little punch, Put a Crimson Trace on it and your set I like the SW Nighguard myself, if I had the need for a snubbie!!
    :cool:

lol wut?

I think he means the .380 Kel tec knockoff.

bush_hog

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jul 8, 2007
    Covington
    went by jefferson gun on David Dr. yesterday... they had an lcp on the shelf... i have one and always keep my eyes out for them... it's a great pocket gun... go buy it, you just might have some trouble finding 380 self defense ammo...

Conceyted

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Metairie, LA
    Went to Jefferson Gun AND Academy after work, Academy didnt have any. Jefferson Gun told me I should have come 2 hours before. They had two and sold both. He said check in next week, so I will. Price over at Jefferson Gun is $339. :-/ A bit high but w/e. I'd love to find someone with a slightly used one, though.

bush_hog

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jul 8, 2007
    Covington
    yeah, i bought a pair last gun show for $610 out the door... they are definitely neat and have a bunch of accessories. i got a shoot through wallet that is great to wear with khakis or shorts... no profile at all...

ryan

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Metairie
    make sure if you buy used you get one that has had the recall work done on it. My recall on mine only took about a week, door to door.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom