WTB stripped AR lower

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    Anyone got a stripped lower taking up space in their safe/cabinet? Looking for one in the P-ville/Gonzales/B.R. area. Not picky on brand, so long as it is black, and aluminum. Lemme know whatcha got, and thanks!

JimmyB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    Berwick
    I bought an Essential Arms lower with tough coat for $88 plus shipping. Their regular lowers are $82

The ES lowers are 7075 aluminum(the good stuff) and the fit was perfect. If I ever do any more builds, ES is the only I will use

They're out of Krotz Springs not far from BR but are mail-order only. They should open a store and sell direct.

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    I have RRA and S&W $140.00 ea

James, If I cannot locate one locally (I.E., a tad closer to the house), I'll give ya a call.

I bought an Essential Arms lower with tough coat for $88 plus shipping. Their regular lowers are $82

The ES lowers are 7075 aluminum(the good stuff) and the fit was perfect. If I ever do any more builds, ES is the only I will use

They're out of Krotz Springs not far from BR but are mail-order only. They should open a store and sell direct.

I've built probably a dozen AR's on E.A. lowers, and have never had a problem with one of them, even the one cast
    Hysteria_Train_by_Soulnova.gif
    E.A. lower I have from long ago. Just looking for something different I suppose, and Local.

ETA: I'm not opposed to an E.A. local FTF, just not looking to order one through them.

Last edited:

Waccou

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Spikes tactical has them for $99.

Anyone got a stripped lower taking up space in their safe/cabinet? Looking for one in the P-ville/Gonzales/B.R. area. Not picky on brand, so long as it is black, and aluminum. Lemme know whatcha got, and thanks!

Try www.spikestactical.com. On sale for $99 plus shipping. You will have to send to an FFL dealer though and pay their transfer fee ($20-45) depending on how nice they are :).

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    I've got an Lauer, if you wanna come to NOLA.
    Thats a bit far, but I appreciate the offer

Try www.spikestactical.com. On sale for $99 plus shipping. You will have to send to an FFL dealer though and pay their transfer fee ($20-45) depending on how nice they are :).

Thanks, but Spikes lowers are $79 at AIMsurplus. If I cannot find a FTF lower for sale, I'll just wait until the Surplus Arms lowers are back in stock at AIM for $59 and order one of them, they are made by the same people, IIRC.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DRB88
    Top Bottom