WTB "U"shaped Glock 17 Magazine (metal lined)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    Has the U shape rear like this one-

PM me here or email at rebelray84@yahoo.com

That's not a 1st gen mag.
    The 1st gen mag has a small squared off section and is NOT metal lined.
    G17mags-numbered.jpg

How much are you willing to pay for one?

rebelray84

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Amite,LA
    That's not a 1st gen mag.
    The 1st gen mag has a small squared off section and is NOT metal lined.
    G17mags-numbered.jpg

How much are you willing to pay for one?

I'm sorry Mr. Glock expert I should have said "The 1st generation of metal lined magazines with the u"

I thought by posting the pic there wouldn't be any confusion as to what I was looking for.I stand corrected.

rebelray84

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Amite,LA
    Wow, he was helping you out. Not nice at all.

How was he helping me out?By jumping on my thread and telling me I didn't know what I was looking for?Then asking what I'm willing to pay for it?I consider that "not nice at all".Something along the lines of "hey since we're on the subject of Glock mags here's an interesting pic I have of 8 generations" might have been appropriate not lecturing me on what I already knew.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    How was he helping me out?By jumping on my thread and telling me I didn't know what I was looking for?Then asking what I'm willing to pay for it?I consider that "not nice at all".Something along the lines of "hey since we're on the subject of Glock mags here's an interesting pic I have of 8 generations" might have been appropriate not lecturing me on what I already knew.

What an *******. YOU were wrong. You posted a picture AND stated you wanted a "FIRST GENERATION" mag. How were we supposed to know which was what you were really looking for? Since YOU ****ed up, nick was nice enough to post a picture to help eliminate any confusion. And now your panties are all in a wad?

WTF is wrong with this site lately...

rebelray84

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Amite,LA
    What an *******. YOU were wrong. You posted a picture AND stated you wanted a "FIRST GENERATION" mag. How were we supposed to know which was what you were really looking for? Since YOU ****ed up, nick was nice enough to post a picture to help eliminate any confusion. And now your panties are all in a wad?

WTF is wrong with this site?Your the one calling people assholes and talking about panties in a wad so maybe you should look in the mirror?

How was there any confusion that needed clarifying?I posted a pic of exactly what I was looking for-the 1st generation metal-lined glock 17 mag along with "Has the U shape rear like this one".How could it have been any clearer?

Anyway all this is a waste of time and bandwidth!Can we call a truce and get back to the point of my thread,namely does anyone have one that they will part with?Thanks

OneStory

Warrior in God's Army
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Wandering

"lately"??? Lately!??? Sometimes this place is ripe with a-holes. If it weren't for the members that fight to keep this place nice, you included, it would go down the shoot. Maybe it was prophetic for this site to have the acronym "BS".

I really like this forum and appreciate all the good that comes of it. I think that "entitlement thinking" causes people to lose their manners and post things they wouldn't say to someone's face.

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    WTF is wrong with this site?Your the one calling people assholes and talking about panties in a wad so maybe you should look in the mirror?

How was there any confusion that needed clarifying?I posted a pic of exactly what I was looking for-the 1st generation metal-lined glock 17 mag along with "Has the U shape rear like this one".How could it have been any clearer?

Anyway all this is a waste of time and bandwidth!Can we call a truce and get back to the point of my thread,namely does anyone have one that they will part with?Thanks

I fixed you thread title to reflect what you are looking for...

Now you look like a genius!

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    How dare he ask how much you want to pay for something in a WTB thread :dogkeke:
    http://stonedpillowtalk.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/*******-posters.jpg
    ;) but no really, you are an ******* :D

OneStory

Warrior in God's Army
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Wandering
    How dare he ask how much you want to pay for something in a WTB thread :dogkeke:
    http://stonedpillowtalk.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/*******-posters.jpg
    ;) but no really, you are an ******* :D

Maybe not "are" but played one on a thread once. We all have our AH moments. :-)

rebelray84

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Amite,LA
    "lately"??? Lately!??? Sometimes this place is ripe with a-holes. If it weren't for the members that fight to keep this place nice, you included, it would go down the shoot. Maybe it was prophetic for this site to have the acronym "BS".

I really like this forum and appreciate all the good that comes of it. I think that "entitlement thinking" causes people to lose their manners and post things they wouldn't say to someone's face.

Your right some people do post stuff that they would never say to someone face to face.I am not one of those.Everything I have said anything here or on any other forum I would say to that person to their face.I don't call names like ******* or insinuate that someone is stupid,etc as has been done to me here on this thread by the very people who claim to want to keep this place nice.Is flaming people you disagree with part of that strategy ?

I've meet a couple of dozen people face to face off here and I dare say all of them would say I was a good guy.But hey if you think I'm an ******* because of this thread and feel the need to call me that to my face feel free to pm with a location for the meet so we can get that off your chest.

OneStory

Warrior in God's Army
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Wandering
    Your right some people do post stuff that they would never say to someone face to face.I am not one of those.Everything I have said anything here or on any other forum I would say to that person to their face.I don't call names like ******* or insinuate that someone is stupid,etc as has been done to me here on this thread by the very people who claim to want to keep this place nice.Is flaming people you disagree with part of that strategy ?

I've meet a couple of dozen people face to face off here and I dare say all of them would say I was a good guy.But hey if you think I'm an ******* because of this thread and feel the need to call me that to my face feel free to pm with a location for the meet so we can get that off your chest.

Never say? More like shouldn't say. I've done it myself and was speaking generally. I too have met my share of people from here but haven't matched them to their screen name. They are all good people so I'm making an assumption that they are acting up while on BS. And you know what they say about assumptions...they make an ass out of you and umption! ;-)

Have a good one.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom