WTS Baby Desert Eagle SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chrisp

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Baton Rouge and New Orleans
    I'm looking to sell my 9mm Baby Desert Eagle. It's a great gun and shoot fantastic. I had always wanted one, but I'm a poor student and it has to go. I'd really like to see about trades, I need a concealed carry gun. So trades will be considered first. For that, I'll set the price a (600) 500 OBO. The gun comes with the pistol, 5 magazines, and a case (I don't believe it is the case the gun came in.)

The gun is a full size all steel model. As for round count, I've put 175 rounds through it since I bought it, and it still looks good.

Better pics added.

I've dropped the price to 450 OBO. I need to sell this so I can buy books and pay rent. SOLD

Last edited:

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I am guessing it is marked baby eagle. I have the same gun in 40. The Jericho name was not on many of them, as I remember. Not sure if it was magnum research that imported the Jericho, they may have only brought in guns with the baby eagle name. Someone else did import these, maybe KBI or century?

Either way these are great guns, my 40 is the most accurate gun I have in that caliber, better than the glocks, sigs, xds, and even better than the para p16.40...

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    You really needs some better pics. Those are too dark and out of focus. The gun even looks green in the second picture. Good pics move good guns. Proper lighting helps a lot too.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom