WTS: WTS: Bowie Tactical G19 w/inlet RDS & extra slide

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DerpMeister

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Zachary
    This is a Gen3 Glock 19, full-house customized by David Bowie of Bowie Tactical. The main features are a grip reduction, 360 stippling, and front and rear contoured slide, with a holograph red dot sight machined into the slide. Also features polished internals, dark green CeraKote on the RDS slide, smooth G17 trigger. You've got to feel that grip reduction/stippling to believe it; makes a whole new gun out of your basic G19.

The extra slide is from Lone Wolf, a standard example that has been front/rear contoured by Bowie and CeraKoted in gray. Just the slide, no internals; the green slide internals are easily swapped out; standard Glock plastic sights (I meant to put HDs on it, never got around to it).

The RDS is an original Trijicon clone of the JPoint. No longer produced, but a standard JPoint has the same "footprint" and will drop right into place should the need arise. The Trijicon RDS still works fine, still holds zero. And it is a bit smaller than other red dot sights, is set back farther on the slide, and thus is easier to carry concealed than am RMR-or-equivalent equipped G19. Surprisingly, the "window" is a bit broader than on my RM02 on the Suarez slide (another ad).

I've had this piece for 5 years. The RDS slide has perhaps 2000 rounds through it; the Lone Wolf extra slide less than 500. Some holster wear is evident on the green slide; I carried it a bit while exploring this concept. It carries quite nicely and without issue. The gray "normal" slide is unblemished and, for all practical purposes, new.

This pistol, and the other two I'm offering for sale, are pretty cool concept guns that work as intended. Two reasons dictate my selling them; I am a dyed-in-the-wool HK guy now (for pistols), and I have other interests that need funding.

Asking price for this combination is $1000 firm. I will not entertain low-ball offers; if you tried to duplicate all of this, you would be kissing two grand easily. As for trades, I am interested in exactly ONE handgun:

A 2" round butt S&W M-10 revolver. Added cash on your part, of course; how much depends upon the condition of the revolver.

No other trades will be considered, sorry. Will not ship; FTF in the BR area only. I will drive a bit to meet a serious buyer, but you'll have to convince me you're not a tire-kicker. Drop me a PM if interested.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• DSC_0178.jpg
      DSC_0178.jpg
      246.7 KB · Views: 179
    • DSC_0179.jpg
      DSC_0179.jpg
      210.3 KB · Views: 165
    • DSC_0182.jpg
      DSC_0182.jpg
      221.8 KB · Views: 159
    • DSC_0184.jpg
      DSC_0184.jpg
      188.6 KB · Views: 137
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cherry-Bandit
    Top Bottom