WTS: WTS FR clothing. $500 takes all of it

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigNick73

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 21, 2008
    Brandon, MS
    First off this is in the Jackson, MS area.

I've got a bunch of FR clothing, Shirts/coats are 3xl pants are 40x34. Couple coats might be 4x but you get the idea.

I've got 8 pairs of wrangler carpenter jeans half were washed once, maybe worn around the office, couple pair got some blue ink stains in the wash, the other 4 pair were never worn/washed. 8 summit brand shirts 4 navy 4 tan. The navy ones were washed and hung up, the tan ones still new.

Got a couple sets of unifirst jeans/shirts that were worn a few times and put up as well. So total is 10 sets of shirts/pants.

Winter gear I got 2 workrite coats, used with lots of stains some paint on one of the liners, but no holes or fraying, They're the kind you can zip the liner out of and wear it and the shell separate if needed. Got 2 carhartt coats, ones pretty heavy. used but good shape, and one is a hooded coat, used but just rode in the back of the truck. 1 summit brand that has never been worn.

3 sets of insulated bibs. 1 band new summit, 1 used carhartt and one used workrite.

Got a carhatt fr beanie and a xl yellow offshore bag to go with it all.

$500 would take all of it. The 8 sets pants/shits were $800 alone. I know oilfield is down, and a lot of companies provide this stuff, but if you're like I was and got a separate allowance to buy your own this would be a deal.

If you're wondering, I got a surprise promotion to the office right after ordering all the pants/shirts and the new set of summit winter gear. A few months later finished another degree and drug up to pursue my CPA license. So no more swinging hammers for me. :cool:

ZplAfvA.jpg
    oGMQWaL.jpg
    8YB8xdx.jpg
    blO4eq1.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom