WTS: IMI Baby Eagle/Jericho 941 9mm *SOLD*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    This belongs to a friend. He has receipts from when it was purchased in '95. It's sat in the box, in a safe ever since. It's the brushed nickel look, which from what I can tell is kind of rare.

Comes with what you see in the photos.

$600. He can meet on the northshore or NOLA area. PM me and i'll put you in touch.

deserteagle9mm007.jpg

deserteagle9mm006.jpg

deserteagle9mm001.jpg

Last edited:

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Any trades? Maybe a subcompact 40 baby eagle?

How many rounds each mag hold? Approx round count?

PM sent

can you get me an actual weight on the gun?

PM sent

I too am interested and want round count and possible trades?

The price tag on the box says 499.99

Astute observation. It's also the brushed nickel finish which is not made anymore. Also over the years the price of goods has risen. The price of a blued steel baby eagle is now MSRP $630.

I didn't make the price. Im just doing a friend a favor.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    IMO, definitely worth the $600 asking price, simply because of the brushed finish. My polymer was just a hair under $500 this past summer from Bud's, but the prices have risen even since then. Steel models are more expensive, and again, the brushed finish cannot be bought new anymore, the only way to get it now is if you send you steel framed BEagle in to MR and pay them to do it.

derf

Privateer
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    BR, LA
    The price tag on the box says 499.99

Norinco SKSs could be had for about $99 in 1995. Gas was about $1.20/gallon. At the time we thought we had a bad Democrat in the White House. Now we know better.

Redbone

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    I don't think a value can be set based on increases in prices since '95. Since there is no comparable gun in production it is hard to come up with an accurate assessment that way. Technically it is a used gun but if unfired I would consider it the same as new. Having said all that I think it is worth what someone is willing to pay for it within reason. To me it is a rarity but not a collector. It clearly is not a CC gun. I like it as a conversation piece that is good for punching holes in paper. I just wish I could get the seller to respond to emails.

Redbone

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Strange!!! I'm willing to pay $600 also. I just need to know when & where. He still hasn't responded to my email. STVFreak either.

Last edited:

Redbone

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Is there a rule about writing about complaints? If not I see no harm in stating what is happening and my thoughts on the matter. At no time have I complained about you. In fact I appreciate your putting the add in here. My problem is with the gun owner. He comes off as an airhead.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Is there a rule about writing about complaints? If not I see no harm in stating what is happening and my thoughts on the matter. At no time have I complained about you. In fact I appreciate your putting the add in here. My problem is with the gun owner. He comes off as an airhead.

Yes there is. Dont **** in my thread. If you think hes an airhead i can make sure the gun doesnt go to you. I asked you nicely but you just had to say your piece didnt you? Hes a grown man and can respond how he sees fit. He doesnt owe you anything so sit back and stfu or go shop elsewhere.

Redbone

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Yes there is. Dont **** in my thread. If you think hes an airhead i can make sure the gun doesnt go to you. I asked you nicely but you just had to say your piece didnt you? Hes a grown man and can respond how he sees fit. He doesnt owe you anything so sit back and stfu or go shop elsewhere.

So let me get this straight, I can't state that the seller is not returning my email. If I do observe in written word that the seller is not answering my email you will see to it that the seller will not sell me the gun that he won't contact me about. Sooooo I need to stfu OR go shop elsewhere for a gun that this guy isn't contacting me about ..... or you will tell him to not sell the gun to the person (me) he isn't contacting .... because the guy (me) that he isn't contacting is stating in public that he isn't contacting me.:confused: Got it .... I think. I suppose I better stfu so you don't tell the guy not to sell me the gun he isn't selling me!!!:D I'll pm you directly if I have any questions.:hi5:

I'll be glad when I'M a grown man so I can respond how I see fit!:cool:

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    I was the first to ask about it and never got a response either.

Fwiw, I think it's kinda off that most never got a response either. But I don't blame the OP.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom