WTS *** Marlin .44 Mag / Spec Model 1894S ***

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RustyHammer

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    NOLA
    Marlin Firearms Company – 1894S - .44 Cal Rem Mag or .44 Spcl - Micro Groove 20” Barrel.

Serial Number: 101039xx. This fine rifle has been stored in gun sock in climate controlled environment. Excellent in every respect (bore, metal finish, and finely figured wood) with one of the smoothest actions I have ever felt in a lever action rifle. Includes Frontier Style, Custom Made by Cotton Wood of Kansas Gun Sock – Wool & Elk Construction. (Pictures are of actual rifle.) Test fired once. Essentially "as new". Price: $650

6702650143_572b572567.jpg

6702654769_bbaab62659.jpg

6702654029_2739c54646.jpg

I had listed this, along with several other guns, in January. All others sold and so I decided to hold on to this one for a while. Time to put it back up!

Comment from Sandman 7925 on previous post worth repeating:

"Just a comment on the Marlin for anyone looking at it. That is a JM proof marked rifle with good stock fit and finish. Also the 1894 is no longer available with Micro groove barrels. Contrary to popular belief, micro grooves are great. Which makes it and extinct species no longer being produced. Marlin now being owned by Remington are no longer making quality rifles. I know most who have looked probably thought the price was a little high, but I'm telling you if you ever wanted a Marlin 44 then you better jump on this one. They do not make and probably will never make them like this again." Re: http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?72521-WTS-***-Marlin-Big-Bore-.44-Mod.-1894S-***&highlight=Marlin

FTF New Orleans Area

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom