WTS NEW GLOCK 17 and ammo mags

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    Does anybody else think it should have been that if the first buyer backs out the second person in line should be notified? Feeling kinda jipped here. I mean even JB said he was in line after narco and myself. I dunno.

You didn't post till the next morning. He might have had 50 PM's before you posted.

I've bought and sold many item on forums without posting in the actual FS thread. There is NO line. Maybe a buyer wants to remain anonymous?

Last edited:

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    The seller did state that jbadjones was in line after Narco so it would be my opinion that he'd be next in line. Just because the item didn't sell wouldn't nullify the current list. If that were the case then there would be no point in calling 2nds, 3rds, etc.

That said, I'm never one to tell someone who to sell to and my opinion is always that a seller can sell to whomever he chooses.

J

jayd

I usually
    PM, 1st
    then post,
    then email after (Just to make sure the seller knows I really want it!) :D

ryan

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Metairie
    Haven't you noticed a trend? Look at who does most of the buying around here. It a supply house for a few people with cash and quick fingers. :bowdown:

amen to that! they need to let the deals for those of us who will use them and not resell them!

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    fwiw i called the seller and notified jbadjones and the seller both via pm before i posted again the seller has choice told yall i am pissed my brother changed his mind, if i had my obama check from buying this house in hand i would have bought it for myself.

jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    And as soon as I got your PM I PM'ed the seller and posted that I'll take it on the forum, but it didn't matter and he sold to JB. It is definitely a great deal, who knows maybe it will fall through with JB and I can get it, who knows what'll happen? Just hoping for the best.

Last edited:

SSJets

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    Its called capitalism.

Yeah, the seller goofed here; he should have let Jones have first shot when Narco had to back out. But I'll wager it was an honest mistake.

FWIW I emailed the seller the first night he posted at ~12:51 a.m. I never heard back from him. He would have had to do a lot of driving and I figured did not want to do that because he probably had enough offers and he did not have too. If he had contacted me we might have negotiated a deal that would have been worth it to him. The bottom line is that while it is in his possession it is his pistol and he can do with it as he pleases.

snapnek

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Woodworth, Louisiana
    Nope, didn't vote for obama. In no way was my comment headed in the direction you took it. I was just making an observation. I just said that there are people that stay close to the forums and snatch up deals as fast as the can and yes they do re-sale the items. I never said it was illegal or a crooked deal. However, being this is America and we have do still have freedom of speech, do you see anything wrong with me making a comment comrade? The guy that felt like he got jipped made a statement, it's his opinion and he has a right to it. I have made a choice to never buy from people that snatch up deals and then mark them up to make a profit on other people in the forum. I don't think that is what the forum was set up for. Again, it's a free country and other people can do whatever they want. That's what makes this country great. :bravo:

Last edited:

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    FWIW I emailed the seller the first night he posted at ~12:51 a.m. I never heard back from him. He would have had to do a lot of driving and I figured did not want to do that because he probably had enough offers and he did not have too. If he had contacted me we might have negotiated a deal that would have been worth it to him. The bottom line is that while it is in his possession it is his pistol and he can do with it as he pleases.

SO you joined up on the site just to say this??

dood...

cbablair

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Slidell
    Is there a forum to discuss this ?,as I like to look when I can and get a good deal and make a few dollars. Also like to pass good deals along to other folks. Wish he'd of been closer for me. You don't always come out ahead;)

jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    Is there a forum to discuss this ?,as I like to look when I can and get a good deal and make a few dollars. Also like to pass good deals along to other folks. Wish he'd of been closer for me. You don't always come out ahead;)

But in essence screwing someone out of their rightful place in line, would you do that to make a buck? And not even that, there really was no reason for him to skip over me. He basically said he made a second thread out of it and therefore started accepting new PM's. This is what he said, but was not the case....for some reason he just decided to skip over me alltogether. I mean, I dunno what happened...I know I took one right up the arse but such is life. Like someone else said, "bad ju ju here". :mad:

jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    That was meant for the seller not the buyer. I'm slowly working my way through the loss :) I'll be okay, and for some reason I think they were intentional...dunno why or what reasoning ole dude had, I mean hopefully he could keep track of what the pecking order was, hell only 3 people. Can't be that hard, eh?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom