WTS: Preorder AAC 7.62SDN-6's

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    I received the form 3's for the first 10 of my SDN-6's. ATF has requested the state paperwork be sent with all form 4's. For anybody interested in preordering, I can give you a serial and do the paperwork.

When the state paperwork comes back, we can send the forms to the Feds.

I'll match the best prices on the net. I can't post the prices due to MAP restrictions. If no price match is requested price is 1080 :)

http://www.advanced-armament.com/repository/product/silencer~762sdn6.jpg

silencer~762sdn6.jpg

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    If you are buying from another dealer that has them in stock, they still have to form 3 them to Louisiana. That means if you haven't already ordered, mine will be in the state first ;)

HiCapMag

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Baton Rouge, La
    Soooooo..... assuming someone wanted to come over to the dark side....what are your attachment options? I see it says fast attach, but I dont quite know what that means with the AAC. If there is a good location on the web for primary school on suppressors, please let me know LOL.

PM sent TDH.

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    Soooooo..... assuming someone wanted to come over to the dark side....what are your attachment options? I see it says fast attach, but I dont quite know what that means with the AAC. If there is a good location on the web for primary school on suppressors, please let me know LOL.

PM sent TDH.

Basically, you start off with a threaded barrel. If it's going on a .30 caliber then most likely you're looking at 5/8"x24tpi. You will need to buy an adapter that screws on to the barrel that will allow the can to attach to it. The adapter comes in three flavors.......a muzzle break, a flash hider, or a kinda combination of both type doohickey. So you can have the same can fit on different weapons that are all threaded differently. The fast attach is a ratchet type screw on mount that allows you to install and remove the can pretty quickly and keeps it secure while on the gun.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Come see me and I can show you all you need to know. I'm out of town dealing with some family health issues, but will try to answer the phone as I can.

Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow

PM sent TDH.

Fast attach is typically less accurate than a screw on for the absolute best accuracy FYI.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom