WTS - Reasonable Offers- Reduced Price - Smith & Wesson Hunting Pistol

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimmyjc11

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Around Houma
    Looking for Reasonable Offers Reduced Price-This is all first class equipt. If this price is way too high please tell me

Got the need for another big toy so I decided to part with my 44 mag hunting pistol. Its a Smith & Wesson 29-2. Yes it is the classic version with the recessed cylinder and pinned barrel. It has the wide target trigger and hammer with a very light and smooth trigger pull. The barrel is 8-3/8" and I had a Master Gunsmith install the full length rail ( I liked the look of the long rail) to mount the scope. I will also include an extra Leupold scope mount that fits only where the rear sight mounts in case you prefer that configuration. The original factory rear sight is also included in case you want to shoot open sights (my eyes can't do that anymore). Scope Rings are Warne quick detach. Scope is Nikon Extended Eye Relief Encore 2.5 x 8 x 28and it has the Bullet Drop Compensator in the reticle. Everything except the Axis hide is included (bandoleer holster, Pelican Hard Case (instrument case) Factory S&W presentation case (needs to be trimmed out for the 8" barrel), Nikon Lens Pen, Smith and Wesson Wood Presentation Grips, Pachmyer Decellerator grips, and Silencio Ear Muffs. Deadly on Deer and Hogs....... I have a lot invested so please......no low ball offers......this is not a cheap toy or a Sat Night Special by any stretch. It is a VERY accurate shooter that is also a classic. Thinking that $1450 for it all is fair but open to reasonable offers.
    44 Mag 2.JPG

Reduced Price to $1300 and still open to reasonable offers.

Reduced Again to best reasonable offer $????

Attachments

• 44 Mag 1.JPG
      44 Mag 1.JPG
      39.9 KB · Views: 119
    Last edited:

jimmyjc11

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Around Houma
    BTT - Reduced price to $1300 for everything and still open to reasonable offers.
    Yep, its a great scope that Nikon designed for pistol usage. With a steady rest it is amazing how accurate this rig is. Armadillos kinda look like little elephants too lol

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom