WTS/Trade Savage MK2 And Custom S&W MP15

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AgelessAnarchy

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Denham Springs
    I Am selling off a few other seldom used guns in my safe to fund my projects. I will gladly accept trades for any 9mm Gen3 Glock (26,19,17,34,17L) I will gladly consider all other fire arm trades with one stipulation if it’s a semi-auto hand gun I only shoot 9mm (because I don’t want to have to stash a bunch of different call) revolvers are a diff story and I am open to all cals. Please fire arm trades only. I am not interested in tickets or pcs or any odd items like that. (I have been offered that in the past.)

First up is a Savage Mark 2 TR

4bb76490.jpg

Round count: Half a brick of Wolf match Ammo (250 rounds)

I am asking $700 this includes the Scope and rings, 20 MOA Rail, cheek rest and Harris Bipod. This is everything in the pic.

Next up I Have a custom .223 Target AR. This is not your average ar. This was specifically built to reach out to 600 yards.

5acf5186.jpg

I am asking $1500 (bipod not included)

**Specs**
    Barrel: 26” Krieger barrel with 1/7.7 twist to stabilize the 65+gr rounds. Less that 150 rounds down range through it. With a JP adjustable Gas Block

Upper: Voltor VIS3 “Rifle length” monolithic upper.
    BCG: Fail Zero BCU w/ Voltor Gun fighter large latch charging handle.
    Lower: Smith and Wesson MP15 Lower with Magpul PRS stock and Magpul MOE pistol grip.
    Trigger: Geissele SSA-E trigger (2 Stage adjustable trigger 3LB pull. 2lb first stage, 1lb second stage)

AgelessAnarchy

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Denham Springs
    After a few requests, i will sell the Lower separate from the Upper on the AR for $700 (the trigger, stock and M&P receiver are well worth that) so i wont really budge on that if i am separating the upper from the lower.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom