WTS- WTT Custom 7.62x39 AR

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Captnrj

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lake Charles
    SPF please delete for sale 1550$ new price or trade im in the Lake Charles area but willing to meet around most of the state, new AR I just finished building for sale or trade its a 7.62x39 AR zero round count never shot-- specs AR15 Performance upper hand fitted and tuned 16 inch spiral fluted barrel with a custom adjustable 12 port Comp, ITS Superbolt bolt group and firing pin( made for shooting cheap Russian steel lacquered primer ammo you load the mags it will run it ), VTAC/Troy Extreme forearm with pictanny rail all the way across the top, QD sling mounts, the upper ran over 1100$ alone, tango down foregrip, Troy Battleaxe stock with 3 QD mounts, Hogue pistol grip, Battery Assist lever, awesome Bill Springfield custom 3lb trigger and lower parts kit, K&S anti rotation pins, Spikes Tactical Infidel lower it says Infidel in arabic on it, Yankee Hill takedown pins, 4 -30 round 7.62x39 mags 3 are Cproducts all quality ones that feed right, plus 1 tan pmag with the window
    Larue Tactical maginfier and flip mount theyre kinda hard to find, and 250 rounds of cabelas ammo
    and the Bulldog custom fit foam case

1550$ cash or to trade for any AR10 Armalite preferred but Dpms light hunter or SASS id like as well
    someone has to have a nice 308 not being shot
    im open for any nice 1911s also
    im willing to take a ride to meet within reasonable distances pm me here or email me @ rwscmt@yahoo.com

sorry pics are somewhat large

Last edited:

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Please don't take this as rude, BUT why would you want to sell something like this had before you even get to shoot it............. I dont know much about this conversion , but it seems the AR combined with the 7.69 is the perfect combination for when the Zombies finally attack. U open to trades ? Ive got a DPMS AR .308. My issue is the Cost of blasting off a days worth of .308 gets expensive. Cause I cant seem to find some LONG range shooting like the gun is made for.

email me

vince@LNSauto.com

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom