WTT: Beretta M9 / 1911

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • local2fed

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    I purchase an M9 on a whim and shot two magazines through the weapon. This gun isnt for me. Im looking for a full size 1911 (Kimber / Springfield/ Para/STI) to trade. I have cash to add. The M9 is in 98%-99% condition with no visible wear. It comes with the box, 3 high capacity Beretta factory magazines and booklet. Ill also include a new/never installed Beretta "D" spring. Please let me know if you're interested in trading. Additional close up pics available via text.

Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
      photo (2).JPG
      45.3 KB · Views: 78
    • M9Box.jpg
      M9Box.jpg
      83.3 KB · Views: 51
    • photo.JPG
      photo.JPG
      37.8 KB · Views: 54

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Their not the same guns lol....You really think Beretta would make all of those and
    try to keep up with regular demand lol That is why all military pistols are crap.
    Everyone knows that....

So the government supplied M9's are shittier than civilian? Personally I love my Beretta 92!

slowhandlukem

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    lafayette to Houston
    Just imagine an assembly line going 1/2 mph.People casually inspecting the guns and sanding here and there,just making it nicer
    all the way through..

Then imagine an assembly line going 25mph and the guy on the end is scrambling to put them in a box to ship in 12 minutes..

Not saying using crappier parts.I'm saying no attention to detail,Could care less if gun works 10 times or 1 time.And most of
    the time,they contract the work out.Send them parts and say ,here throw 20k of these together in 4 weeks,Gooooo...

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I have absolutely no faith in ANY US government agency being better at anything then I can do, inequal monetary footing aside; but if you read the facts about the total dominance of our war operations in the field (when we really want to make a statement), it is hard for me to comprehend that the pistols our military is using are **** compared to civilian models.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Okay, I did! Doesn't change my question.

I do not see a question posed in your above comment...looks more like a statement of your opinion..
    I have absolutely no faith in ANY US government agency being better at anything then I can do, inequal monetary footing aside; but if you read the facts about the total dominance of our war operations in the field (when we really want to make a statement), it is hard for me to comprehend that the pistols our military is using are **** compared to civilian models.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom