WW2 Items for School Presentation

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    He was NCOM Master Sargent in charge of mechanics. He saw a lot of planes leave but never come back. But he also saw a lot of planes leave and come back still flying but looking like swish cheese only to patch them up and send them back out.
    Ground crews were awesome . :bravo:

mforsta

Pops
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Denham Springs

He and I went to the WWII Museum a few years ago. While there we went to the Air exhibit and were looking at the B-24 display and I was just fascinated as to how much he still remembered about the plane. While looking at the engine that was is on display he was telling me how to break it down and rebuild it, just complete fascination and admiration for him and ALL service members.

Barry J

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Thibodaux
    Don't forget about the Regional Military Museum in Houma. Lots of local stuff. And they let you handle some things. Have a photo of my niece holding a M1.

critta

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Metairie
    Don't forget about the Regional Military Museum in Houma. Lots of local stuff. And they let you handle some things. Have a photo of my niece holding a M1.

I never even knew about that museum. Just looked it up. I’m gonna take him on Saturday and we’ll go to the flea market thing on Sunday. It’s looks pretty informative and not just WW2 stuff. His mom ordered him a cheesy WW2 costume on Amazon to give his presentation in and was gonna order an M1 replica toy gun but the school said no to the gun. Hopefully costume comes in on time tomorrow.
    dfbba9afdf9adb6e58f6d4bd5045513d.png

Top Bottom