www.ammunitiontogo.com -- any one dealt with this on-line company?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jemayeux

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Beaumont, TX
    I am about to order some ammo from this company, but I can't find any info on weather this company is legit. Any one dealt with the company? Good/Bad?

Thanks ahead of time.

Ed

Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    I have a package that just showed up UPS from them. I have not had any issues with ordering from them. You should be gtg.

dangermoney

C'est Chaud Peur Lot
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Gonzales, LA
    I have ordered from them many times in the past and have never had a problem. Just make sure that what you're ordering is in stock.

Last edited:

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    I used to get all my 37mm ammo from them before I sold it, no problems with ordering and good service.

tmlowe

enthusiast in training
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    river ridge
    I ordered several boxes of HST from there a while ago before all the crazy. They shipped fast. My only complaint was I didn't get any kind of shipping notification. Never did they allude to giving out tracking or shipping info, but I just assumed it was the norm across just about every web vendor.

Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    I ordered several boxes of HST from there a while ago before all the crazy. They shipped fast. My only complaint was I didn't get any kind of shipping notification. Never did they allude to giving out tracking or shipping info, but I just assumed it was the norm across just about every web vendor.

They informed me when it shipped and provided me with a UPS tracking number. I was also informed that the package was sitting on my front door step via email.

tea333

Dysfunctional Vet
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    I've purchased .380 auto, .357 magnum and .45's from them. Several times, when I can't find any ammo for my types of weapons, I can find what I need from them. I find them a reputable online company and have no complaints.

Fisherman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    They informed me when it shipped and provided me with a UPS tracking number. I was also informed that the package was sitting on my front door step via email.

Same here. I bought a bunch of stuff from them and it went fine. Prices were okay too. Order with confidence.

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    Great company to deal with. Even their surplus ammo is good.

In all of the hey-day, I had one shipment I had ordered and was out of stock by the time they went to fill my order (back when a bunch of us here ordered some 12 ga amo), they actually called me and worked out a swap (to the good)...

I constantly buy from them...

Top Bottom