Xbox 360 Vs. PS3???

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rustyduck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    near morgan city
    you into online games? xbox 360 hands down. every xbox 360 comes with a head set. ps3 does not and its rare you ever get to talk to your team.

if xbox 360 breaks (rrod) micro makes it a breeze to fix for free(3 year warranty), it happened to me and im very pleased.

a lot of shooters on 360 and ps3 are a ghost town on ps3 compared to 360.

360 has the halo series and gears of war series.

also 360 gold can be bought for 30 something dollars at amazon.com compared to $50.

360 has a stretch feature for dvd movies. ps3 blue ray does not. i rather the stretch dvd over blue ray. i hate those bars when i watch a movie.

360 been around longer, has more dirt cheap games at amazon or gamestop.

360 actually has folk patrolling xbox live to find and ban cheaters. ps3 does not and cheaters/hackers run around much longer.(still not as bad as pc gaming hackers).

playstation network has this new fee for a plus service. $50 a year. look into that before thinking playstation 3 is free online. online play may be free but any dlc you buy will go away if you quit paying.

Adam490

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Hammond, LA
    I'll put my $0.02 in...

Both systems are great. It's all personal preference. Go with what your friends primarily have, and use most often, if you plan on gaming online with your buddies. 360 has a much bigger and better online community than PS3, but there is nothing wrong with the PS3 online setup.

sonanth

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    New Iberia, LA
    You can use your 360 controllers for PC gaming also. I use mine for old console emulators.

I don't care if my 360 was as big as a car and the controller weighed as much as a spare tire.

I'll never own a PS3. For all the reasons listed and more.

Its Microsoft.

XD45ACP

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 26, 2008
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    I like to play online first person shooters with call of duty being one of my favorites. Can you stream movies in 1080p on the xbox? If so I don't know if the blueray player is really that important... The new xbox with the built in wifi is tempting me pretty hard. Does the xbox have a longer waranty? I think the ps3's waranty is 1 year and I think I read somewhere that the xbox has a 2 or 3 year waranty. Could someone clarify this for me?

Thanks again for all the input

Top Bottom