Yall Be Less White Please !

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redd508

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Lafayette
    Cancel culture seems to ignore the fact that it was white men who changed laws to allow blacks to vote and own property after the civil war. It was white men who voted the same for women in the early 1900's. Much is written about the hard fought work to gain civil rights, and rightly so. But little credit is given to the white men that made it happen. Those rights and freedoms weren't taken by force of will.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Id like to give it a try but... I am from livingston parish you know..... Buttt this does help me with my diet and not drinking any coke products lol

mike84z28

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Kenner

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Do some research outside the internet, Coke is not forcing this training on their employees. theblaze is a crap source

Perhaps you could assist people and point them toward what non-internet source people should be using to get the accurate information on this issue.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I believe what Coke is telling their employees is that if you are white you are oppressive, arrogant, certain, defensive, ignorant, a white supremacist....among other things.
    I’m glad I don’t work for them. I’d have to tell them to jump up my white ass.
    I do know a guy that drives trucks for them and will be asking at my first opportunity about the training.

Attachments

• 7F0DA907-8412-44FA-9BF3-0724F58D5AD1.jpg
      7F0DA907-8412-44FA-9BF3-0724F58D5AD1.jpg
      78.4 KB · Views: 37
    Last edited:

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    So would they prefer that *white people* act more like the Germans or the Japs? My *white* Father burned Japs alive and my *white* Grandfather killed Germans. Both of them harbor an intense hatred of Japs and Germans to this day. Perhaps in my case they would like me to act like a Fundamentalist Muslim.

twinin

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Houma
    The Blaze is a fine source. Someone from Coke just took it from LinkedIn and assigned it for training without looking at it. The Blaze and others exposed it and then Coke walked it back and then LinkedIn took it down. Without the Blaze and others people would have just never known about it

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    Less white you say?
    ab6c61a2b5f737921dc95714027a257c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk Pro

M_Lee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2021
    Metairie, LA
    I've become more dubious of the mainstream media lately, and rarely even watch any of the the TV opinion, umm I mean news channels these days but I do try and stay informed on the world's goings on by getting my information from many sources. I try to always give the benefit of the doubt especially when it comes to the cancel culture accusations that run rampant these days. I got no dog in the fight cause I don't drink coca-cola but this is what I found on the net in regard to the incident in question. It's got links to its sources in the article. Looks like Coke was kinda guilty, kinda not guilty. Depends on how one looks at it I suppose.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...lleged-insult-conservatives-false/6872079002/

iomg8

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 12, 2020
    lafayette, la
    I try my best to not respond to posts like this usually, but as a minority and working with other minorites these are the things that have been said to us.

1. Act more like white.
    2. Glad you don't act like (whatever race you are)
    3. You act so white, why is that?
    4. I didn't know (race) acted like that, I guess you are really just like us.

And let me say, if that pic is real, it is wrong, but damn a lot of people got offensive for **** we have been said to us for years. I will give a good example

A black guy got shorted on his pay, second time in a row, asked his manager to fix it and cut an off cycle check as he needed his pay for his bills. Manager started giving stupid excuses, guy gets upset, and yells.
    Manager said, typical of your people can't communicate without yelling and cursing. So a little background, we worked offshore, and 2 weeks prior, some white guy got shorted, got into an argument, quits and knocks out another manager (we have 5 or 6 managers for field people)

Black guy said, so you want me to fly back in, and punch your mouth? That is what white people do.
    Again not taking up for whoever wrote that test, but it is interesting how quickly people got upset for things said to minorities all the time.

Top Bottom