Yall Be Less White Please !

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rocko68

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 27, 2019
    New Orleans, La
    Coca-Cola has some balls of steel. It was my impression that Coca-Colas statement was like, yup that's us, it's out there and we are going to keep on truckin.

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    Last week I sent a unflattering e-mail to CoCa-Cola hq about this issue and basically told them they could go pound sand and would no longer be purchasing ANY COKE PRODUCTS due to their new WOKE agenda. Several days later received a reply which basically said that that training information had come from a third party that they had hired but would not be taking any responsibility for the training content. So bye bye to any and all Coke products or anything or anyone being supported/sponsored by them. ......................... drill sgt.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I've become more dubious of the mainstream media lately, and rarely even watch any of the the TV opinion, umm I mean news channels these days but I do try and stay informed on the world's goings on by getting my information from many sources. I try to always give the benefit of the doubt especially when it comes to the cancel culture accusations that run rampant these days. I got no dog in the fight cause I don't drink coca-cola but this is what I found on the net in regard to the incident in question. It's got links to its sources in the article. Looks like Coke was kinda guilty, kinda not guilty. Depends on how one looks at it I suppose.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...lleged-insult-conservatives-false/6872079002/
    That’s a really well written article. I hadn’t seen anything about the supposed comment tho until the article. Also they state that Coca Cola says the course is not a part of their learning curriculum, which appears to be correct, it’s from the LinkedIn platform. They also cast doubt by saying the employees could have strayed off path and watched vignettes that weren’t on the dashboard. What they don’t say is that the curriculum does not exist or was not watched by their staff. Those two points are extremely interesting.
    My job also uses LinkedIn to continue education and do annual Ed in-house. The vignettes are very specific and my employer has to pay for them specifically and we do not have access to anything other than what is assigned to our dashboard.
    So, the fact that they don’t come out and deny the existence of the be less white course but leave room for it to have possibly been accidentally accessed leads me to believe it’s part of the course they chose. I also believe the debunked quote supposedly from the CEO is a smokescreen to draw away from the be less white course.
    I don’t drink coke but I do drink and use coke products out the wazoo. At this point I don’t feel strongly enough about joining the cancel culture to go without my daily dose of Dr Pepper, but if I see Mr Pibb available I may opt for that.
    I will say shame on anyone trying to force anything down anybody’s throat. That’s taking a big bite out of the ass of Liberty.
    Nobody should be shamed for being the color that they are. Nobody should pay any price for any event that they had no control over and weren’t alive to witness. When we as a people decide to just ignore all the race baiting and racial awareness race creed color crap that’s spewed from most networks on a daily basis we can all just be human beings and we won’t be so controlled.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    That’s a really well written article. I hadn’t seen anything about the supposed comment tho until the article. Also they state that Coca Cola says the course is not a part of their learning curriculum, which appears to be correct, it’s from the LinkedIn platform. They also cast doubt by saying the employees could have strayed off path and watched vignettes that weren’t on the dashboard. What they don’t say is that the curriculum does not exist or was not watched by their staff. Those two points are extremely interesting.
    My job also uses LinkedIn to continue education and do annual Ed in-house. The vignettes are very specific and my employer has to pay for them specifically and we do not have access to anything other than what is assigned to our dashboard.
    So, the fact that they don’t come out and deny the existence of the be less white course but leave room for it to have possibly been accidentally accessed leads me to believe it’s part of the course they chose. I also believe the debunked quote supposedly from the CEO is a smokescreen to draw away from the be less white course.
    I don’t drink coke but I do drink and use coke products out the wazoo. At this point I don’t feel strongly enough about joining the cancel culture to go without my daily dose of Dr Pepper, but if I see Mr Pibb available I may opt for that.
    I will say shame on anyone trying to force anything down anybody’s throat. That’s taking a big bite out of the ass of Liberty.
    Nobody should be shamed for being the color that they are. Nobody should pay any price for any event that they had no control over and weren’t alive to witness. When we as a people decide to just ignore all the race baiting and racial awareness race creed color crap that’s spewed from most networks on a daily basis we can all just be human beings and we won’t be so controlled.

Hey as long as it doesn't hurt the bottom line? That's a mighty white thing for the CEO to say.....

Had a Dr.Pepper last year, Not gayee for it, Mr Pibb ? still not gayee for that either.

That Dasini water probably has formaldehyde in it?

Only product they carry is Sprite,Which I may or maynot use around Jan 1st and July 4th...lol

mike84z28

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Kenner
    Perhaps you could assist people and point them toward what non-internet source people should be using to get the accurate information on this issue.

Sure can, get to know some people that actually work for coke that you trust.

- - - Updated - - -

im guessing everything else is a lie also..Mr. Potato Head, Dr. Seuss, CURIOUS GEORGE? the rabbit whole goes deeper?

And these things are related to Coke's training how ?

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Sure can, get to know some people that actually work for coke that you trust.

- - - Updated - - -

And these things are related to Coke's training how ?

I hope you can appreciate that your source is as reliable to most people here as the employee who released the material and said it was a part of their training. One difference between the sources is one has provided images of the training in question. So I can understand why you would believe one thing based on your relationship with your friend but I can also understand why others who don’t know your friend can believe a different employee.

As far as those examples, they and the Coke training are on a list of products/companies who have given in or subscribed to the idea of inclusion through exclusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RaleighReloader

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 30, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The Blaze is a fine source. Someone from Coke just took it from LinkedIn and assigned it for training without looking at it.

The Blaze is as reliable as any of the other mass media companies—which is to say that they employ all of the same mental contortions and logical fallacies as every other mass media outlet. I trust them as much as I trust CNN and NBC, which is to say that I don't trust them at all.

Any idiot can put a training video on LinkedIn, and any idiot working for a large corporation can use said video in some sort of training exercise. That doesn't mean that the entire corporation endorses that; it just means that someone made a stupid decision (or didn't vet the material properly, or whatever).

As can easily be predicted: the mouth breathing conservatives have been all over this. Which is fine ... because most of them could use a lot less soda in their diet. But if this is what it takes to ween them off of junk food (because heaven knows that a rational, science-based argument won't work), then I guess it's a good thing.

Mike

Jlong1691

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2020
    Denham Springs
    I try my best to not respond to posts like this usually, but as a minority and working with other minorites these are the things that have been said to us.

1. Act more like white.
    2. Glad you don't act like (whatever race you are)
    3. You act so white, why is that?
    4. I didn't know (race) acted like that, I guess you are really just like us.

And let me say, if that pic is real, it is wrong, but damn a lot of people got offensive for **** we have been said to us for years. I will give a good example

A black guy got shorted on his pay, second time in a row, asked his manager to fix it and cut an off cycle check as he needed his pay for his bills. Manager started giving stupid excuses, guy gets upset, and yells.
    Manager said, typical of your people can't communicate without yelling and cursing. So a little background, we worked offshore, and 2 weeks prior, some white guy got shorted, got into an argument, quits and knocks out another manager (we have 5 or 6 managers for field people)

Black guy said, so you want me to fly back in, and punch your mouth? That is what white people do.
    Again not taking up for whoever wrote that test, but it is interesting how quickly people got upset for things said to minorities all the time.

Minorities of all ethnic backgrounds have been treated less than equal throughout the history of the world. How someone deals with this is what makes the difference. I was white growing up in a place where I was a minority. Going to schools where I was a minority. How do you think I was treated by the majority? The ball will roll down either side of the hill equally as well depending on which face it is exposed to. That manager was an individual, I promise you that wasn't a reflection of how that company felt. Short checks mean someone made a mistake somewhere, and no one likes to have their mistakes pointed out. Either way, I think that we can agree that this type of training will only lead to further division, and is not a viable solution to the problem as a whole. This will never be resolved, until people come together, and agree on what equal treatment actually is. As long as one side is trying to tell the other how the cow meets the hide, it will continue to be a train wreck. There will have to come a point where activists, and extremist are ignored, and average reasonable people come together.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The Blaze is as reliable as any of the other mass media companies—which is to say that they employ all of the same mental contortions and logical fallacies as every other mass media outlet. I trust them as much as I trust CNN and NBC, which is to say that I don't trust them at all.

Any idiot can put a training video on LinkedIn, and any idiot working for a large corporation can use said video in some sort of training exercise. That doesn't mean that the entire corporation endorses that; it just means that someone made a stupid decision (or didn't vet the material properly, or whatever).

As can easily be predicted: the mouth breathing conservatives have been all over this. Which is fine ... because most of them could use a lot less soda in their diet. But if this is what it takes to ween them off of junk food (because heaven knows that a rational, science-based argument won't work), then I guess it's a good thing.

Mike

The course was part of a learning package to which Coke subscribed. Coke does not pick and choose the courses it want. It's an all or none situation. All of the learning courses are available to Coke employees. The shown slides were part of a course in that library. I don't think there's any question that a Coke employee was able to access the course as a Coke employee. The question is whether that course was mandatory training. The employee seems to say yes, the company says no. Neither the employee nor the company has shown the training curriculum.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I thought Dr Pepper was on its own with 7up now and and Mr Pipp was a Coke brand?
    Depends on the country in which you’re drinking it.
    Dr Pepper Snapple/ seven up, Keurig Dr Pepper (USA ONLY) Plano, TX.
    Europe and South Korea its part of Coca-Cola.
    Canada it’s a Pepsi product...all this is kinda like the big TV/news networks. Makes one wonder.
    Apparently Mr Pibb is now owned by Coke. Again, joining the cancel culture is not on my to do list.

Last edited:

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    The employee seems to say yes, the company says no. Neither the employee nor the company has shown the training curriculum.*
    This got me thinking. One employee, poor performance, disgruntled, sue happy could has a grudge and told to take this course. He finds this garbage & says it’s coke’s fault.
    Coke says we didn’t say Be Less White but we stand by the LinkedIn course. Cokes reply Sucks! Why isn’t there a big backlash against LinkedIn? Why didn’t coke pull its training from LinkedIn?
    Ive been drinking Sams Cola at 87 cents for 2 liters compared to $1.85 to $2.80! I’m saving money for Ammo!
    Screw Coke.

Top Bottom