You can't make this stuff up!!!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

King of D Open
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Vieux Carre
    There was a non-fatal shooting in New Orleans early Christmas morning which made the news. WDSU reported with the headline Police Seek Shooter Who Hid Gun In 'Crotch Area'

The police report was even better: (Highlights are mine)

On Sunday December 25, 2011 at about 3:35 AM, First District Officers responded to a call of an aggravated battery by shoting in the area of the 1500 block of Basin St. Upon arrival to the location officers discovered that the victim, a 26 year old male, shot multiple times about the torso and abdomen. The victim reportedley was involved in a verbal altercation with a female subject/perpetrtator that climaxed when she produced a pistol from her crotch area and shot the victim several times. She then fled the area on foot towards N. Robertson St. then unknown.

Now, for those of you who watch Sons of Guns – have you ever seen Steph as excited as she was when she was designing and playing with her “crotch holster”?
    The thing Steph didn’t mention was that she designed it to carry a “pee-shooter”.

In February 2010, CAT was trying to figure out how to carry in her vehicle while keeping the gun easily accessible but not by her children. Being far ahead of the times, I suggested a miniskirt and thigh holster. While she never responded directly, I just figured that Spec didn’t want to compete with a .45 and nixed the idea.

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    If my wife got a crotch holster it would bring my two most favorite things close together. :naughty:

Wadda gift idea...reach up here baby, it's a grab bag...no looking though, and which ever you grab first is what you keep. Is it Hipernt , a Geelock...**** 45...or do ya just wanna meat the sailor in the boat ???

Doan ban me bro

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    NOPD messed that up.:mamoru:
    Should say "couch".

Twitter alert caused lethal argument to heat up, murder suspect says

According to court documents, Fortune told police investigators that she and Butler got into an argument after Butler accused her of cheating on him.

During the course of the argument, Fortune's cellphone alerted her that she had a new message on Twitter, which Butler believed was from another man, according to court documents. Butler snatched the phone from Fortune, she told police, and the two began to wrestle for it.

Fortune told police Butler that gripped her by the throat before she broke away as the fight continued.

Fortune said she was seated on the couple's sofa "at some point" during the fight and pulled a handgun from between the cushions when Butler began to drag her off the sofa by her feet.

"The next thing she knew, the handgun fired, striking the decedent in the back of his head," court documents read.
    http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/12/7th_ward_woman_booked_with_mur.html

:)

Last edited:

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    There was a non-fatal shooting in New Orleans early Christmas morning which made the news. WDSU reported with the headline Police Seek Shooter Who Hid Gun In 'Crotch Area'

The police report was even better: (Highlights are mine)

On Sunday December 25, 2011 at about 3:35 AM, First District Officers responded to a call of an aggravated battery by shoting in the area of the 1500 block of Basin St. Upon arrival to the location officers discovered that the victim, a 26 year old male, shot multiple times about the torso and abdomen. The victim reportedley was involved in a verbal altercation with a female subject/perpetrtator that climaxed when she produced a pistol from her crotch area and shot the victim several times. She then fled the area on foot towards N. Robertson St. then unknown.

Now, for those of you who watch Sons of Guns – have you ever seen Steph as excited as she was when she was designing and playing with her “crotch holster”?
    The thing Steph didn’t mention was that she designed it to carry a “pee-shooter”.

In February 2010, CAT was trying to figure out how to carry in her vehicle while keeping the gun easily accessible but not by her children. Being far ahead of the times, I suggested a miniskirt and thigh holster. While she never responded directly, I just figured that Spec didn’t want to compete with a .45 and nixed the idea.

ROFLMAO! I can't believe I missed this one. I remember that discussion!

(I keep it in the center console, they'd have to lean all the way up in the seat, open the console and reach around the top, down into the compartment)

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    ROFLMAO! I can't believe I missed this one. I remember that discussion!

(I keep it in the center console, they'd have to lean all the way up in the seat, open the console and reach around the top, down into the compartment)

...........center console..............

:rofl:

Top Bottom