You Expect A Bad Cop Once In A While

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rebelray84

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Amite,LA
    Hey posse.

I gotta ask.

Were you ass raped as a child by a perverted uncle that was a cop or something?

Just wondering where the hate for law enforcement comes from.

And no, I don't desire to shed any light cuz you wouldn't accept it if we did.

Maybe he's a closet wannabe that couldn't pass the matrix?:rofl:

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    You are quite mistaken. And there is no logical basis to the rest of your post.

A typical comment by someone with nothing to add but who wants to stay in the game and pretend they are winning.

As for your opening comment, I take it by that you are at best another high school dropout in a constant string of natural born flunkies produced by Louisiana's secondary educational system. Have a wonderful evening.

The logic is that you are constantly making anti-leo posts and threads.

I chose to ask why you hate cops in a sarcastic fashion.

As for nothing to add, all I did was point out yet another anti-cop bash by you. I wouldn't want new members on here thinking you actually knew what you were talking about.

As for schools, we have great schools in Texas.

And I know I shouldn't, but I will shed some light on your post.

In the "old days" we did not have the uber-violence you see from criminals today. A cop could walk a beat through a neighborhood without having to dodge bullets.

Not today in many areas.
    So law enforcement responds with changes to policies and procedures based off of this escalating violence (which I see has already been explained to you by two other people).

Last edited:

posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    apc.jpg

http://www.infowars.com/atlanta-cops-roll-out-swat-apc/

So law enforcement responds with changes to policies and procedures based off of this escalating violence

Bullsh^t. Law enforcement has been sold a bunch of big boy toys by some slick salesmen, mostly paid for with federal money that came down the pipeline to expand local policing. Now, it seems every other Mayberry in the U.S. has a SWAT team in jackboots, at the ready 24/7 in case the water fountain in the town square gets bombed by Al Qaeda.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    apc.jpg

http://www.infowars.com/atlanta-cops-roll-out-swat-apc/

Bullsh^t. Law enforcement has been sold a bunch of big boy toys by some slick salesmen, mostly paid for with federal money that came down the pipeline to expand local policing. Now, it seems every other Mayberry in the U.S. has a SWAT team in jackboots, at the ready 24/7 in case the water fountain in the town square gets bombed by Al Qaeda.

Once again, you go to the most extreme thing you can think of.

An example of a change in policy or procedure can be the decision to double lock a set of handcuffs, or to change from revolver to semi-auto.
    To modify your force continuum in regards to where you place chemical spray versus hard empty hand.

But again, you do not seem to be interested in the truth.

Only your ****ed up version of reality.

Again, WHY do you hate on cops so much???

tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    I'd say having an armored vehicle is smart. All they are used for is cover while in a hostile situation.

Now, if they had mounted weapons on it, that would be over the top.

If you think just having a big, heavy, armored vehicle is over the top, I'd like to know what kind of car you drive? Have a truck? Why? Wouldn't a mini-cooper, or toyota corolla do??

Hell, why even have a car? A bicycle will get you there just the same, as will walking.

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'd say having an armored vehicle is smart. All they are used for is cover while in a hostile situation.

Now, if they had mounted weapons on it, that would be over the top.

If you think just having a big, heavy, armored vehicle is over the top, I'd like to know what kind of car you drive? Have a truck? Why? Wouldn't a mini-cooper, or toyota corolla do??

Hell, why even have a car? A bicycle will get you there just the same, as will walking.

Hmm, I don't need any guns mounted to my truck. Light armor is enough for anything I might happen to run into.

tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    Hmm, I don't need any guns mounted to my truck. Light armor is enough for anything I might happen to run into.

I agree with you on that. And SWAT sometimes drives vehicles into the middle of a firefight. So they just might happen to run into some 5.56 or some x39 from a badguy. Hence that kind of harmer is "enough."

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Fanblade1
    Top Bottom