Youngsville Chief of Police

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Youngsville Chief of Police is under investigation by lots of people over a bunch of stuff. Now they've found meth at the police station. Louisiana State Police refuse to investigate (move along nothing to see here). Lafayette Sheriff's department is investigating. I propose that we watch this very closely and if Sheriff investigators come up with anything, then they should be sent to D.C. and investigate blow-gate (or was that Clinton) to come up with something that the FBI, and Secret Service couldn't!

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    You don't really think they didn't find anything ?
    If they didn't find anything, then they didn't look. That's kind of my point. The State Police aren't looking! Therefore they won't find anything! The FBI and the Secret Service have all the resources in the world. I'm not sure the Sherriff's office will find anything. Neither do I know if they're looking. But if they do find something.......It would be kind of like Barney Fife making Mulder and Scully look really, really bad!!!!

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    What else is he under investigation for besides trying to help the city council woman friend of his get away with hit and run?
    According to Thursdays Acadiana Advocate there are formal complaints from 2 groups

Ticket fixing
    Abuse of office/Extortion
    Retaliatory conduct
    Concealment and security of records
    Election rigging
    Improper complaint handling

There is apparently also $24,000 in improper vehicle maintenance expenses.

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    I do not know the sherrifs politics but in Washington state the AG along with liberal office workers began accusing any sherrif who spoke out against and refused to arrest anyone breaking the new draconian gun laws. It was sicking.
    Not sure if thats going on here but dont take anything at face value anymore.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedactedUsername
    Top Bottom