zimmerman complication?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    Maybe Z has been advised that he is not going to need legal representation??

who knows? The news media sure as hell ain't gonna tell us.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    I don't blame Zimmerman if he DOES flee the country. Who cares what happens in court? He's at grave risk remaining here regardless of the verdict. It may be against the law for him to flee the country, but only an idiot would feel bound to stay at this point.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I don't blame Zimmerman if he DOES flee the country. Who cares what happens in court? He's at grave risk remaining here regardless of the verdict. It may be against the law for him to flee the country, but only an idiot would feel bound to stay at this point.

I have to some what agree with you, even-though you called me "premature"!!

There will be a hit squad after him if he walks out with no charges filed, which is what "should" happen.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    I have to some what agree with you, even-though you called me "premature"!!

There will be a hit squad after him if he walks out with no charges filed, which is what "should" happen.

Well...we don't KNOW what happened, and all the media crap is obscuring it further. I am pretty sure...however, that the verdict doesn't matter. Zimmerman is going to have to flee the country or something equivalent regardless of the verdict if he is going to save his life.

Zimmerman did not attempt to be a fugitive from justice--indeed the police maintain that "they know where he is". I just think it stupid to obey the law if you know doing so will kill you. He might as well have let Trayvon just go ahead and bash his skull in if he's going to remain here.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Well...we don't KNOW what happened, and all the media crap is obscuring it further. I am pretty sure...however, that the verdict doesn't matter. Zimmerman is going to have to flee the country or something equivalent regardless of the verdict if he is going to save his life.

Zimmerman did not attempt to be a fugitive from justice--indeed the police maintain that "they know where he is". I just think it stupid to obey the law if you know doing so will kill you. He might as well have let Trayvon just go ahead and bash his skull in if he's going to remain here.

Then there would be absolutely no media attention it!!

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    His actions are bizarre. The stress of the media hate and having a bounty on his head can cause a man to crack. His father, a judge, should help keep him in check. I would definitely have an attorney and follow his instructions. I don't blame the man for leaving. Wyoming might be a safer place to go.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    If Z was the kind of guy to shoot martin down out of malice , hate or U name it...I think he might just be sitting in a house with the doors open panther hunting.

Instead he's dug in deep avoiding trouble. and not wanting to get shot, which is a lot like trouble.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Seeing as I've never been in the unenviable position of racially-motivated fringe groups across the country calling for someone to bring them my head on a platter, I can't say for sure my behavior at this point wouldn't be just as strange.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    It was an unwise decision on Z's part. Regardless how it goes, he needed a representing lawyer for a long, long time. Just because you aren't going up in front of a judge doesn't mean you may not necessarily require legal counsel.

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    Funny thought just came to mind. OJ got off. Everyone knew he did it. Yet no manhunt. No racially motivated hate group on his six. Wonder how many of the would be Z vigilantes have thought or would consider that..

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    “George called Sean Hannity of Fox News off the record
    and he was unwilling to tell us what was said,” Uhrig said.
    Hannity has also declined to say what was said during the conversation.

But Hannity did say Monday morning on the radio, that there are LOTS of facts that the public is unaware of and that he felt these facts, once revealed if ever, would turn the tide of public opinion with ease.

Listening to Hannity talk about this situation(more than once on the radio) I took that to mean that Hannity is saying there are facts out there that easily support Zimmermann’s position. These facts are not released and I suppose have no reason to be unless he's ever arrested and taken to court. Then of course they'd be laid out there to clear him.
    \

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Much as I believe the facts will only support him, I don't think even a video of Martin jumping him from behind with a brick screaming " kill whitey " would sway the troublemakers

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    No, the panthers are just itching to kill some crackers, they're just using this Hispanic dude as a scapegoat. I wouldn't blame him at all if he Were panther hunting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom